Tamir N.
Tamir N.
Winter Garden, FL
I heard about this little cleaning system from a YouTube review and decided to give it a shot, especially at its super affordable price! I Id never been one to believe that a face brush was what I needed to properly clean my face- I had always felt that I cleaned my face well enough. This little face brush is fantastic though! It's small enough to easily maneuver around the eyes and nose area, the cleanser did a nice job (although I wouldn't say that it kept my naturally oily from peeking through at the end of the day). The only reason I'm giving this product 4 stars instead of 5 is because the face brush only lasted me about 6 months or so. Once the brush stopped vibrating as vigorously as it had, I replaced the batteries but it still didn't quite provide the same rate of vibration (to the point that it became rather pointless) so I opted to toss it and not buy a new one. Otherwise, it was really nice while it lasted!