Dominique R.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Box more...
Let me just say that I love this little thing. it was given to me by my grandmother and I've been using it ever since. I have very oily skin and I use this to clean my skin after I remove my makeup. I think it works really really well. I noticed that after I used it it did take away the oil from the skin. my skin felt so refreshed and clean. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that has oily skin it works wonders. I know it says that it's a contour system but I use it for my entire face. once you use this you'll love it. a little does go a long way and it has lasted me a long time.