Savanna F.
Review for: Box more...
I am in love with this cleansing product! I was so lucky to find this at my local big lots, and bought it for just under three dollars! This system is compact, perfect for travel or storing at home. I love that the head has rubber bristles because it makes cleaning easy and it's super soft on my face. The triangular shape of the head makes cleaning the t-zone area a breeze. The cleanser itself is very thick and creamy, a little goes a long way. The formula goes on like a cream but foams up to a nice lather. The Olay cleanser rinses away easily and doesn't leave a residue. I enjoy this product so much that I bought a backup, and bought one as a gift for my bestie.