Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, Fl

Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
TIffany N.
TIffany N.
July 1, 2013, 12:21 p.m.
It works really well!!! The cleanser it comes with works great for oily skin and smells really fresh, almost like citrus! And it's not that pricey, for 12.99. Many other face brushes cost way more, and this is good if not better than those other expensive kinds!!!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
June 3, 2013, 5:14 p.m.
I received a free sample of the shine control cleanser (Shine-Shine Go Away Shine Minimizing Cleanser) and it worked wonders on my sensitive skin! I was worried that the perfumey smell would irritate my skin but no harm was done :)
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
May 28, 2013, 9:30 p.m.
Target sales it for $12.99 works great on my skin & I have very sensitive skin. Great product smells fresh & leaves skin feeling rejuvenated.
Richelle D.
Richelle D.
May 24, 2013, 1:26 a.m.
I got a sample the other day and i love it! smells good and leaves face so soft!
Erica W.
Erica W.
May 20, 2013, 2:27 p.m.
Not pricey at all, and it works very well, leaving your skin soft and very smooth.
Amaris A.
Amaris A.
May 11, 2013, 2:21 a.m.
Yes it does it makes your skin feel great and its not expensive at all honestly plus you can always get coupons and this product works great so its well worth it
Ramelle L.
Ramelle L.
May 7, 2013, 7:59 p.m.
I love this. I have combo skin and when I received it from Influenster I fell in love and immediately went out and bought 4 tubes! My CVS had them for 50% off! I have seen them on sale at CVS a few times already so I would definitely suggest looking out for sales and/or coupons!
Christina L.
Christina L.
April 28, 2013, 5:19 p.m.
I love it on my skin, I received mine in my vox box, but I saw it at target for 12.00
April 17, 2013, 12:21 p.m.
The products range in price depending on where you are. The cheapest price I have seen is $4.99 for the wipes and $13.99 for the kit (face scrubber and sample size cleanser). If it will work well with your skin depends on what skin type you have. I have combination oily skin and it works great for me but for someone who has dry skin most of the products would be too rough for dry skin in my opinion.
Dayana J.
April 12, 2013, 8:29 a.m.
It works well ive notice my acne has reduced. No its not pricey i seen it for 12.99 but at my job you buy one and get the next half price. Sometimes its buy one get the 2nd one free.
Dayana J.
April 12, 2013, 8:29 a.m.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
April 2, 2013, 6:46 p.m.
Its well worth the affordable price! and well worth for your skin! works with my skin great, it feels so soft and clean right after each use
Debora A.
Debora A.
April 2, 2013, 6:28 a.m.
It's worth the $12 definitely. You can always search for coupons, surely there's something out there. :)
Iliana P.
Iliana P.
March 27, 2013, 10:29 a.m.
It's not pricey.. And it work fantastic with my skin
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
March 26, 2013, 11:04 p.m.
Some powered face cleansing devices can be $100 or more so this is extremely affordable.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
March 26, 2013, 10:42 a.m.
It does work pretty well, I have oily skin tho, if you have any kind of dry skin I would not recoment this to you because it is very drying, and I heard that it is very bad for dry skin can cause paches of super dry skin.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
March 20, 2013, 9:26 a.m.
I saw the collection at Target. Compared to some of the other high end skincare at Target, I would say that this isn't too pricey. I purchased most of the collection and so far I am in love with it. Especially the moisturizer! My skin randomly had dry patches (something I wasn't used to), so I ran and bought this and it has helped out so much. The entire line is incredible!
April A.
April A.
March 19, 2013, 1:23 p.m.
Yes its about $13. but its worth it.
Avee R.
Avee R.
March 18, 2013, 4:32 p.m.
Works very well and worth the $12 price. I have seen my self reach for this over my clarisonic as the shape of the brush head is perfect for areas around the nose which is my main trouble spot.
Lanelle M.
Lanelle M.
March 16, 2013, 4:08 p.m.
Its not expensive if you are willing to have smooth skin. For a microdermabrasion you are gonna pay thousands and with this you will only pay $12.99. Proactive is $19.99.
Aditi P.
Aditi P.
March 13, 2013, 5:12 p.m.
$11.19 at CVS and there's a 2$ off coupon in the paper that you can use. Works well with oily/combination or acne prone skin. I would not recommend it if you have dry skin.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
March 6, 2013, 7:48 p.m.
Yes it works well with my skin. and not too pricey at all. i found it at walmart and target for 12.99 or so. and once you have the brush you can just buy the cleanser alone which is only like $6
Amber E.
Amber E.
March 4, 2013, 8:10 a.m.
Its not pricey at all, It is $12.99 at Target or Walmart! I think it works great.I've used it everday since receiving it in my Voxbox, and I love it!
Rhoda C.
Rhoda C.
Feb. 28, 2013, 2:18 p.m.
Very costs efficient and the powered contour brush works amazing.
Brittany s.
Brittany s.
Feb. 27, 2013, 4:48 a.m.
Great price for what it does! Works great!
Sara R.
Sara R.
Feb. 25, 2013, 5:58 p.m.
Works great for my skin! Yep, it is $12.99! I personally think its worth the price!
Joella M.