Add a Photo

By OLAY
#435 in Facial Cleansers

Going non-stop all day can make your skin go crazy. So get a sparkling fresh clean that keeps up with you Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid! Powered Contour Cleansing System. It even comes with a sample of Olay Fresh Effects Shine, Shine Go Away! shine minimizing cleanser for a really deep, amazing clean.The powered facial brush has a cool triangular design for deep cleansing in and around your facial contours, including the T-zone, hairline and nose. The soft, supple bristles brush away dirt, oil and make-up, giving you a 400% better clean than basic cleansing! Plus, its paired up with Shine, Shine Go Away! shine minimizing cleanser for a deep-down-to-the-pores clean that lifts away impurities and helps minimize shine. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good.Powered by the Duracell AAA battery inside, Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid! Powered Contour Cleansing System takes skincare to a whole new level. As your day flies by, experience sparkling fresh skin from one adventure to the next.

Photo (1)
Mona D.
Mona D.
Erie, PA

I found this on sale, I gifted it to someone and asked them for their review. They said it was great quality. The exfoliate included is rubber, it vibrates when the button on it is clicked. The face wash is really refreshing, it reduces the look of shine or oil. It smells good. It is travel size which is very convenient! For the clearance price it was purchased ($2.99) Its 5 stars but for its retail ($5.00) I would give it a basic 3.5 stars because the vibrating brush stops working after a few months unless you find batteries that match it (which is hard) and the face wash does feel a bit sandy on the face, not recommended for everyday use. For me personally, I think its all based on the price the consumer buys it for. Its not worth $5, if you find it half the price GO FOR IT! So I will slap the rating right smack dab in the middle with a 3.5 star just because of its funny retail price. - Mona's review's
Camesha P.
Camesha P.
Madison, AL

This little brush really comes in handy. I keep this brush in my travel bag because it is so small and cute and easy to travel with. and the product that comes with it is so refreshing on the skin and really like the way it makes my skin feel after using the small brush. this brush it does not spin nor does it move in any circular motions it vibrates kind of back and forth. nonetheless for the price this brush is really good for traveling it's specially when you do not want to pack your high and expensive spin brush in your travel bag to be thrown around and possibly damaged. I found my brush at my local Big Lots for maybe under $5.
Jamiyla B.
Jamiyla B.

This little brush really comes in handy. I keep this brush in my travel bag because it is so small and easy to travel with. Plus the product that comes with it is so refreshing on the skin and I really like the way it makes my skin feel after using the small brush. Please note that this brush does not spin nor does it move in any circular motions, instead it vibrates kind of back and forth. Nonetheless the price for this kit is really good for traveling especially when you do not want to pack your high and expensive spin brush in your travel bag to be thrown around and possibly damaged.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Oceanside, CA

I love this triangular shape contraption. It works soooo much better than a clarisonic. My face feels clean and refreshed. The no shine works great, too. After I finished the trial size I ordered the full size cleanser. The triangle shape makes it easy to get into the t-zone and around the areas a round brush could not. It's rubberized, but if they made a version with fibers I would totally get that too.
Allison J.
Allison J.
Bonaire, GA

My sister first told me about this product, and by told me I mean she bought it for herself and I would use it everynight when she wasn't looking! It was that good! It makes my face feel so smooth and fresh and clean! And I love the face tool. I feel like it really get down In my poor and vibrates it all out to the surface to be washed away!
April S.
April S.
Sylmar, Ca

I have very oily skin especially for work so when I wake up I love to use the Olay fresh effects Shine Shine Go Away it helps me 100%. It also gives me a moisturizing effect and help rejuvenate my dry skin. I can honestly say it stays in effect for about 6 hours. I would definitely recommend this product people with oily skin.
Antonietta  M.
Antonietta M.

Was not my fave cleansing kit. The tool wasn't too bad to use anything sonic technology is usually good. However the cleanser wasn't my fave. The cleanser had this silver color, it was creamy formula but it left my skin feeling super tight and un comfortable. There are better drug store options out there .
Yokasta M.
Yokasta M.

I love this brush, I think is best, especially if we compare price quality is super economical but does an excellent job. bristles are very soft, but they do the effect on your face.

and to say the soap? the feeling of cleanliness and freshness is excellent, my pores disappear and my skin is free of oil.
Ari M.
Ari M.
Asheville, NC

This cleanser is just meh in every aspect. It feels nice and foamy on the skin but I really can't tell if it's doing anything. It also claims to reduce oil ,which I have a constant battle with, but I have no definitive proof that it actually helps. Wouldn't repurchase but it barely cost anything anyway.
Kaylynne D.
Kaylynne D.
Muskegon, MI

Love this! I bought 8 of them at a big lots near me because they were on sale for 2 dollars. Not much profit for them that way, but great for me. The packaging is cute but nothing special, but the gentle cleanser works perfect for combination skin and the vibrating brush makes it easy to exfoliate skin.
Aimee C.
Aimee C.

How much does this product cost?

Join Now