5 colors available

BY OLAY

Fresh & fearless. Ingeniously designed to fit your facial contours, our power brush deep cleans in and around the t-zone, hair line and nose for full-face cleansing. liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and make-up for unstoppable freshness that you can see and feel. super soft supple bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. treat yourself to a micro-facial experience that really packs some cleansing punch. Fresh has never felt, or looked, so good. this limited-edition, powered facial brush and cleansing system is the latest buzz in sparkling fresh skin!â don t wait until it s too late... see more...

• How well does this work on removing blackheads? My husband gets the...1 Answers
  • Does this work well with combination skin? I have an oily t-zone, b...1 Answers
  • I've been wanted to purchase a facial cleansing brush for a while n...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tamir N.
Tamir N.
Winter Garden, FL
I heard about this little cleaning system from a YouTube review and decided to give it a shot, especially at its super affordable price! I Id never been one to believe that a face brush was what I needed to properly clean my face- I had always felt that I cleaned my face well enough. This little face brush is fantastic though! It's small enough to easily maneuver around the eyes and nose area, the cleanser did a nice job (although I wouldn't say that it kept my naturally oily from peeking through at the end of the day). The only reason I'm giving this product 4 stars instead of 5 is because the face brush only lasted me about 6 months or so. Once the brush stopped vibrating as vigorously as it had, I replaced the batteries but it still didn't quite provide the same rate of vibration (to the point that it became rather pointless) so I opted to toss it and not buy a new one. Otherwise, it was really nice while it lasted!
Mona D.
Mona D.
Erie, PA
I found this on sale, I gifted it to someone and asked them for their review. They said it was great quality. The exfoliate included is rubber, it vibrates when the button on it is clicked. The face wash is really refreshing, it reduces the look of shine or oil. It smells good. It is travel size which is very convenient! For the clearance price it was purchased ($2.99) Its 5 stars but for its retail ($5.00) I would give it a basic 3.5 stars because the vibrating brush stops working after a few months unless you find batteries that match it (which is hard) and the face wash does feel a bit sandy on the face, not recommended for everyday use. For me personally, I think its all based on the price the consumer buys it for. Its not worth $5, if you find it half the price GO FOR IT! So I will slap the rating right smack dab in the middle with a 3.5 star just because of its funny retail price. - Mona's review's
Savanna F.
Savanna F.
I am in love with this cleansing product! I was so lucky to find this at my local big lots, and bought it for just under three dollars! This system is compact, perfect for travel or storing at home. I love that the head has rubber bristles because it makes cleaning easy and it's super soft on my face. The triangular shape of the head makes cleaning the t-zone area a breeze. The cleanser itself is very thick and creamy, a little goes a long way. The formula goes on like a cream but foams up to a nice lather. The Olay cleanser rinses away easily and doesn't leave a residue. I enjoy this product so much that I bought a backup, and bought one as a gift for my bestie.
Camesha P.
Camesha P.
Madison, AL
This little brush really comes in handy. I keep this brush in my travel bag because it is so small and cute and easy to travel with. and the product that comes with it is so refreshing on the skin and really like the way it makes my skin feel after using the small brush. this brush it does not spin nor does it move in any circular motions it vibrates kind of back and forth. nonetheless for the price this brush is really good for traveling it's specially when you do not want to pack your high and expensive spin brush in your travel bag to be thrown around and possibly damaged. I found my brush at my local Big Lots for maybe under $5.
Beck M.
Beck M.
I love this product. It comes with 2 things: the brush and the cleansing product. The brush is battery operated and vibrates. I'm not a big fan of the vibrating so I very rarely turn it on. The brushes bristles are thicker than most, which helps a lot with my sensitive skin. The triangle shape of the brush helps a lot in difficult places like in between your eyebrows. I love the smell of the product it comes with. It's very invigorating and smells great. It doesn't leave my skin dry and flaky like most. It leaves me skin soft and I like that a lot. I would recommend more specifically with people with sensitive skin and/or dry skin.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
I got this product just for the brush. The wash was for oily skin and at the time I had normal/dry skin. The brush was very fun and very nice. I used CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser with it and it worked very well at cleaning my skin, buffing out dryness, and getting rid of blemishes. The brush is a bit small but that helps getting into tricky areas like around the nose. The brush vibrates and gets in to every nook so it gives you that clean feeling and does not aggravate your skin. I ended up giving the wash to my sister but she did enjoy it. I would highly recommend getting this just for the brush.
Dominique R.
Dominique R.
Detroit, MI
Let me just say that I love this little thing. it was given to me by my grandmother and I've been using it ever since. I have very oily skin and I use this to clean my skin after I remove my makeup. I think it works really really well. I noticed that after I used it it did take away the oil from the skin. my skin felt so refreshed and clean. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that has oily skin it works wonders. I know it says that it's a contour system but I use it for my entire face. once you use this you'll love it. a little does go a long way and it has lasted me a long time.
karmila M.
karmila M.
Greenbelt, MD

The cleanser and the brush are good combination. It does decent job for the price, do not expect it will be as fascinating as clarisonic :). The cleanser smells nice and refreshing, and gentle enough to be used on daily basis. The brush is a bit stiff, but it vibrating, so it does removing dirt and dead cell off the surface of the skin. However, It does not irritate the skin. The brush only have on and off button which is simple and nice, it also can be used in the shower which is convenient. Too bad that the battery can not be replaced, so you have to toss it after it run out the battery.
Jamiyla B.
Jamiyla B.

This little brush really comes in handy. I keep this brush in my travel bag because it is so small and easy to travel with. Plus the product that comes with it is so refreshing on the skin and I really like the way it makes my skin feel after using the small brush. Please note that this brush does not spin nor does it move in any circular motions, instead it vibrates kind of back and forth. Nonetheless the price for this kit is really good for traveling especially when you do not want to pack your high and expensive spin brush in your travel bag to be thrown around and possibly damaged.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
San Marcos , TX
I had gotten this as a gift when coming to college and at first I thought oh geez not this again. The last time I got something similar to this I broke out and my face didn't clear up whatsoever. Though this product is great! After showering my face is damp and I massage the product over my face and use the brushed to deeply get into the pores and clean my face the proper way. Right when I put the product on and begin brushing I already feel the minty fresh feeling of the product actually working and when I rinse off I feel new and smooth not dry and rigid which feels so good!!
Linda S.
Linda S.
Does it have a 'chemical' odor or does it smell fresh?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it work well with your skin? I saw it the other day and was wondering? And is it pricey?
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Has this changed your skin?
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Is this line of products good for oily to extremely oily skin? Do you recommend if you have oily skin?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Does the BB cream come in different shades?