BY OLAY #93 in Makeup Remover

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Dobromira M.
Arlington Hts, IL
These cloths are very gentle. They smell amazing. They remove my make up very well. After using two of them on my face, I would say that they remove about 80-85% of the makeup. Gentle wash after that and I am done. They don't irritate my eyes.
Essence M.
Tukwila, WA
I take these everyday everywhere I go. I have really sensitive skin and these work great. My skin feels moisturized after and that's a great feeling. I live in WA my skin is really dry. I give five stars!!
Adiyah C.
Milwaukee, WI
This product was not useful for me and my mom we didn't like the experience from it and I got it from Walmart for 7.99 BTW but some people would like it depends on them because this did not get my makeup off
Amanda L.
Thomasville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these regularly as my primary makeup remover. I have dry, sensitive skin and these do not irritate my skin at all and they are very gentle. They smell pleasant and do not leave my skin oily afterwards.
Elicia B.
Chico, CA
These are actually refreshing and with my make up its hard to get the foundation off so I usually use these to get it off I love how my face feels afterwards so I always buy these
Lynette M.
Vancouver, WA
These make-up removal cloths actually work. Unlike some others it doesn't take scrubbing to remove the make-up off my face. As an added bonus it doesn't dry out my face either.
christina P.
I love these! Especially for on the go! I no longer have to sleep in my makeup. I tend to be lazy because soap and water just takes too long for me! Removes every drop of makeup
Influenster M.
I didn't find anything stand out about these wipes. They did what most of them do the bare minimum. They aren't very hydrating they just didn't work out spectacular for me.
Lucero A.
Crandall, TX
I got a sample of these in a subscription box and was excited to try them. They were honestly kind of a disappointment. They don't get the makeup off as well as other brands I've used before
Michelle G.
Melrose Park, IL
Absolutely love this cloth it's gentle on the skin. It removes my make up very well. Living my skin soft and refreshing. I definitely recommend using this on a daily basis because I sure do.
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?