BY OLAY #93 in Makeup Remover

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Crystal C.
Danvers, MA
These wipes are great. They smell nice and they leave my face smooth. They get all of my liner off without the struggle you go through with some wipes. A little pricey for 20 wipes but they're worth it.
Debora  B.
I have not used soap on my face for 40 yrs and it looks great, however I need a good product to cleanse my face. I used to use baby wipes but since Olay Fresh Effects, lI am very happy with the way it cleans as well as my skin feels moisturized. I highly recommend this product.
Ashley B.
Dayton, OH
These really took off my face make up well. However it didn't really take off my bare minerals mascara which makes it difficult to like if you only want to use one product to remove your make up.
Vidya R.
I have often used it and nothing bad to say about them. They are exactly what the name suggests. Refreshing and leaves you cleaning fresh.
Just a disclaimer: I use makeup wipes as a first step to remove make off my face, I always always always follow up with a cleanser.
Heather W.
Orange, TX
These makeup remover cloths really get your makeup off with ease. You don't have to scrub your face and pull your skin to get the makeup off. It leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed.
Tania W.
Charlotte, NC
These smell great and are perfect for nights I want to quickly take my makeup off and go to sleep without scrubbing my face. It's not great at getting all my mascara off, but it does enough.
Marissa H.
Huntsville , AR
Only makeup remover I will use, the wipes are smooth and don't break me out like everything else does. they smell wonderful and just leave your face feeling clean and free from the day.
Alma H.
Trust me when I say this product actually works! Whenever I feel like not committing to my makeup removal routine, these bad boys come in handy. I usually end up using about 1-2 wipes and my face is clean and soft!
Jasmin G.
Harbor City, CA
For months a had been looking and trying different make-up removal cloths and was not satisfied with any I would try. Until I came across the Olay brand, they work great and don't damage my skin. thank you Olay
Barbara K.
I use these after the gym when I don't have time to wash or shower. It helps with my oily skin and breakouts. But mostly they are convenient to throw in my gym bag and head out and wash my face in the car.
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?