BY OLAY #77 in Face Wipes

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

Michaela F.
Union, MO
I tried these because I was hoping they would work good. They are okay for removing foundation and powder but these aren't the wipes for you if you wear waterproof makeup. They won't do the job and will make your eyes burn.
Lenora J.
Dayton, OH
Lightweight, smells great and didn't break me out, so a winner for me. I love to take these when traveling, so when I don't feel like washing my face, I can still feel like my face is clean
Alexandra B.
The wipes removed my makeup pretty well, but they caused my skin to break out in tons of tiny red bumps and my skin became itchy. It may have just been an allergy to one of the ingredients, but I wont be repurchasing.
Crystal A.
Rowland, NC
I love this product.It does what it is suppose to do.I have tried other products and this one I will definitely buy again.I like the way it cleans the makeup off my face.I t makes your face feel clean and refreshed. The price isn't that bad either.
Erica G.
San Antonio, TX
These works so amazing. Always leaving me feeling completely refreshed and new. They also have the most amazing smell. I will never use any other make up remover.
Elizabeth  S.
Cabot, AR
I like this product, however I wish it was a little better at removing my makeup. I have to use more then one just to get it all removed.. it is a good product over all just not strong enough I guess for my taste
Corrine A.
Mesquite, TX
I love these. They are the best I've found so far for taking off eyeliner and waterproof mascara. Since I wear contacts I need something that removes eye makeup without a lot of rubbing, and this does the trick.
Emma C.
Newark, OH
They are OK too much oil for me I think if there was less oil then I would be able to use them. They worked for the most part.the oil got in my eyes and it burnt. If they improve the oil problem I would use it again. I will not buy it again.
Audrey O.
Newark, OH
I love these make up remover wipes! sherry leave my face feeling nice and fresh at the end of the night and get all my make up off easily. it doesn't turn my face red like other brands and it smells nice too!
Kathryn N.
Aberdeen, NC
Love these. They are portable and can use them any time to freshen up and can remove makeup easily. They are are gentle on my skin and it doesn't make my skin feel dry. The packaging helps keep them moist.
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?