BY OLAY #93 in Makeup Remover

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
venetrise j.
Mobile, AL
I use these when I travel, it's so convenient and removes my makeup without irritating my skin.
Courtney L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wear mostly eye makeup and need something to get it off every night. These wipes do the job! Just one and my mascara and eye liner are off. I highly recommend.
Ashley  M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
💖💖💖💖 love the way these remove my make up and I don't have to fight and scrub to get it off
Azure A.
Plattsburgh, NY
These were fine, I had a coupon so I got them instead of my regular face wipes. Nothing to write home about, but they did the job.
Jennifer  M.
Waukesha, WI
Love these wipes. they remove all traces of makeup yet leave my skin feeling soft and moist.
Tameeka S.
Love these! Gets the job done with out using loads of wipes. 1-2 wipes is all you need depending on the amount of makeup you wear.
Patricia D.
Ocala, FL
Two thumbs up for this product it's so gent all on my skin and wipes all my makeup away!!!!
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
When it comes to makeup removal cloths, I'm picky and want the cloth itself to feel soft and gentle on my eyes. Olay Fresh Effects makeup removal cloths remove all of my face and eye makeup, without making my face feel too tight or irritating. It feels refreshing too!
michele c.
Burbank, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love makeup removers! I like to use them before i wash my face at night to make sure i really got everything off. These olay s'wipes do a great job of removing my makeup without that slimy film that some other removers have. A must have for all women
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great product that gets the job done and doesn't leave any soapy scum on your face.
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?