BY OLAY #93 in Makeup Remover

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Magdy R.
Lorain, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these. I wish they were cheaper. I live Olay wipes, they're all good in their own way.
Merima B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They remove makeup pretty well but honestly they do sting my eyes. That was my only problem. They do smell nice.
Natalie R.
Kemmerer, WY
Love these because it is so much easier to use a wipe then to use a cream or soap. Keeps my face soft and they smell great!
Jennifer B.
Winnsboro
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are a quick and easy way to remove your makeup when you don't need a shower but need to get rid of the day's makeup
Jessica G.
Goshen, IN
Love these! They don't leave a filmy residue on my face or anything. I always use these to get off the makeup off before using an actual cleanser.
christina P.
I love these! Especially for on the go! I no longer have to sleep in my makeup. I tend to be lazy because soap and water just takes too long for me! Removes every drop of makeup
Subrein D.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
They don't remove all of the makeup off your face, but they do remove most of it. I would recommend using a facial cleanser after to make sure you remove everything.
Gets rid of all makeup. Doesn't burn. Very nice produxt overall. Inexpensive and i highy recommend
Ashley  M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
💖💖💖💖 love the way these remove my make up and I don't have to fight and scrub to get it off
Azure A.
Plattsburgh, NY
These were fine, I had a coupon so I got them instead of my regular face wipes. Nothing to write home about, but they did the job.
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?