BY OLAY #62 in Face Wipes

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

Michele C.
Clermont , FL
I love makeup removers! I like to use them before i wash my face at night to make sure i really got everything off. These olay s'wipes do a great job of removing my makeup without that slimy film that some other removers have. A must have for all women
Lynn B.
Abilene, TX
This product helped take my makeup off without an oily residue or super dry skin. Other products have left a slimy residue or olio residue. One product has left my skin super dry and itchy. This product helped with the task of makeup removal and I didn't feel the need to scrub my face afterwards.
Bethanne B.
Austin, TX
These make up removing cloths are great! I love that they are cooling... They feel very refreshing while removing your make up after a long day. They smell awesome too and remove everything gently. They leave my skin feeling soft and moisturized.
tiffany h.
Deatsville, AL
These things are perfect. Soft and easy to use. I personally went through like 5 boxes in a few months. All you do is wet them and go to town on your face. And instantly it's clean. No hard scrubbing just an easy going make up remover that actually removes all of your makeup!!!!
Bailey R.
Old Fort, TN
Best make-up remover ever! I stocked up on these when they were on clearance at Target, and I am so glad I did. I bought enough to last a year, and they have worked so well for me. I never grow tired of them, and they don't irritate my skin like other make-up removers I've tried.
jory j.
Pleasant Grove, UT
Love these great for sensitive skin and they smell great. Very Comparable to the Kirkland signature brand face wipes at Costco but actually a little cheaper and you don't have to buy so many at one time. I recommend these face wipes especially if your skin is sensitive
Ashley T.
Ringgold, GA
I love this product i have sensitive skin and this works great for me it doesn't break me out or anything it's a good value for the price I bought it at Walmart and it's very gentle on my skin
Christy H.
Lancaster, KY
I was so excited to find these they were so easy to use my skin is very sensitive and it's rare I find something that doesn't irritate my skin. They leave u clean and with a refreshing finish
Erin D.
Tampa, FL
I have been a loyal Olay user for years and I finally gave the makeup remover cloths a try. They work as well as liquid remover and they are very convenient for travel. I still prefer to use liquid remover for mascara, but these work well for everything else.
Michaela F.
Union, MO
I tried these because I was hoping they would work good. They are okay for removing foundation and powder but these aren't the wipes for you if you wear waterproof makeup. They won't do the job and will make your eyes burn.
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?