BY OLAY #93 in Makeup Remover

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Summer B.
Milton, FL
I do not normally clean the makeup off my face at night. other brands never really showed me what I was rubbing off my face this brand showed me a whole lot more I was obviously missing before. really good price point st walmart as well.
michelle s.
Portland, OR
These were ok. I felt like they were too dry and when I tried to take my mascara off with it I would lose eyelashes with the mascara. Works pretty good for removing everything else but my main focus with a product is putting it through the waterproof mascara test. It failed
Stephanie P.
Kent, OH
Love these, take off makeup perfectly without hurting my skin. They work very well, but are a tad greasy, I always buy from Walmart for their price, pretty gentle on the skin and I would recommend them
Choyce F.
This product seems to be the only one that I can use that doesn't leave my face feeling dry and cracked after I remove my face as my kids say. This leaves my face feeling as if I just washed it and it gives me that fresh look no matter what time I take off my face.
Sarah R.
Just recently tried these wipes. They're great at removing eye makeup, especially liquid eyeliner. They're decently thick, too, so you don't have to keep rubbing over your eyes. Only thing preventing 5 stars is that there are other more affordable wipes out there...
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
When it comes to makeup removal cloths, I'm picky and want the cloth itself to feel soft and gentle on my eyes. Olay Fresh Effects makeup removal cloths remove all of my face and eye makeup, without making my face feel too tight or irritating. It feels refreshing too!
Kimberly C.
These wipes work fantastically! I love the smell and they leave my face feeling wonderful! I have purchased them from places like Wegman's, Walmart, Target and they are fairly priced! They did the job well and I would continue to buy these wipes in the future!
kathryn c.
Mcalester, OK
I love this product, my face always feels clean. It helps to get off all the make- up and dirt that I get on my face throughout the day. It leaves my face feeling soft and cleaner than any other products I've used I would defiantly recommended this product
Tammy H.
Chillicothe, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a have to have product by Olay. It removed my eye make how without burning my eyes and it only took one cloth for my entire make up removal. Fresh effects s'wipes is a must have for your daily make up remover.
michele c.
Burbank, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love makeup removers! I like to use them before i wash my face at night to make sure i really got everything off. These olay s'wipes do a great job of removing my makeup without that slimy film that some other removers have. A must have for all women
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?