BY OLAY #93 in Makeup Remover

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Nicole K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have mixed feelings about these wipes. On the one hand, they remove makeup quite well, but on the other hand, they stung my eyes so I had to be super careful not to get them too close to my eyes, which is a problem when I'm removing eye makeup. They're pretty affordable, but I don't think I would buy them again because of the effect they had on my eyes.
Teresa Marie M.
Excellent product! It takes out the makeup perfectly, leaving it really soft and natural
Ashley P.
Chermside, Queensland
This product worked absolutely amazing. It removed my makeup easily and definitely a must have.
Katherine F.
Dieppe, NB
Love using these wipes, nit only does it remove make up and dirt but leaves your face feeling clean and fresh! :)
Amy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using the wipes because they are easy quickly grab at the end of the night being a mom of 2
Sandi S.
Arnold, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal clothes work great! I use these to to remove my make- up before washing my face
Marianne E.
Montreal
Made my skin feel refreshed and healthy, would recommend to anyone my age (21), removes serious gunk from my creases and my troubled acne spots.
Jennifer K.
Greece, GR
It removes my makeup so well and I used this for the longest time so I recommend to use this!!
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?