BY OLAY #77 in Face Wipes

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

Amy B.
I love using the wipes because they are easy quickly grab at the end of the night being a mom of 2
Ashlea W.
Halifax, NS
The make up comes right off and they leave your skin super soft which is great and they aren't oily
Jordi P.
Not good at all, irritates face of any kind and not just my face but my sisters and mothers too!!
Puffmama M.
Eugene, OR
I have the most sensitive skin nd I loveeeeee thiS brand I will allways repurchase over&&&&& over
Jennifer K.
Greece, GR
It removes my makeup so well and I used this for the longest time so I recommend to use this!!
Brenda Z.
St. Catharines, ON
I find that they clean my face and makeup well. They leave my face feeling clean and refreshed,
Ashley P.
Chermside, Queensland
This product worked absolutely amazing. It removed my makeup easily and definitely a must have.
Izzy S.
Good to use, easy to swipe makeup straight off your face. Refreshing and cleaning to your skin.
Natalia  K.
St, QC
I found them to remove my makeup easily without too much rubbing and left my skin feeling soft.
Maryse C.
It,s usefull for travelling, going out or whatever you do and go! It,s not oily and don't mess
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?