BY OLAY #89 in Makeup Remover

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Puffmama M.
Eugene, OR
I have the most sensitive skin nd I loveeeeee thiS brand I will allways repurchase over&&&&& over
Jordi P.
Not good at all, irritates face of any kind and not just my face but my sisters and mothers too!!
Izzy S.
Good to use, easy to swipe makeup straight off your face. Refreshing and cleaning to your skin.
Maryse C.
It,s usefull for travelling, going out or whatever you do and go! It,s not oily and don't mess
Brenda Z.
St. Catharines, ON
I find that they clean my face and makeup well. They leave my face feeling clean and refreshed,
Natalia  K.
St-Jerome, QC
I found them to remove my makeup easily without too much rubbing and left my skin feeling soft.
Ashley P.
Chermside, Queensland
This product worked absolutely amazing. It removed my makeup easily and definitely a must have.
Jennifer K.
Greece, GR
It removes my makeup so well and I used this for the longest time so I recommend to use this!!
Cj N.
Rocky Mountain House
Amazing make up wipes I suggest these for sure you won't be disappointed well worth the ,one
Donna S.
Does not leave a grease feeling to face doesn't dry out the skin removes make up really well
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?