BY OLAY #92 in Face Wipes

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
LEASONNA B.
San Antonio, TX
Today I'm reviewing Olay Fresh Effects S'Wipe Out Refreshing Makeup Removal Cloths. The cloths were not too thin or thick just right for one cloth to cleanse my whole face. The cloth removed all makeup and left my face feeling refreshed. The cloth was made of good quality. I would definitely buy the cloth to remove makeup and a great a night wash regimen.
Jennifer S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Okay is one of my favorite brands to use. These wipes are not a good value for the price I pay. They are gentle and make your face feel clean. The wipes are not harsh. I buy mine at Walmart. There is room for improvement thou. I would like to see more then 20z
Bettina M.
Lexington
Quick and easy to use .As always i love Olay products have used them forever and now to be able to just grab a wipe and remove makeup and dirt from my face and know its going to make my skin happy is an awesome thing !
Ashley S.
Jacksonville
Very soft and smooth cloth, doesn't dry face out and does a perfect job at taking all the makeup off. Smells amazing and very affordable drug store make cleaning cloths. Super cute packaging. Would definitely repurchase these makeup wipes in the future
Renee H.
These Olay make up clothes are good in a pinch when your wearing light makeup. I wouldn't recommend this product for full face contouring makeup removal. They smell delicious and leave a clean scent on the face. I wish they didn't get as dirty so fast.
Christina C.
Greenwood, IN
These seemed to work ok but a little pricey. I felt like the cloth was too smooth, I didn't feel like my face was getting clean(if that makes any since). The packaging was nice and eye catching! Not to sure that I would by that particular kind again.
Sherry W.
Plano, TX
The best makeup removing wipes I ever used I will not use anything else LOL of Olay products it is totally awesome it is the greatest makeup wife ever he removes all the makeup off in one swipe his totally great
Cassey F.
Baltimore , MD
Great makeup remover cloth. Not too wet or dry and removes my makeup with one wipe. Found it really helps to press the cloth on my skin for a few seconds and then wipe away especially with waterproof mascara.
Tiffany S.
Lockport, NY
I have very sensitive skin, most skin care products dry me out and on my face, it's the worst because foundation looks caked and dried out skin is just not attractive. This seems to keep my skin moisturized.
Vanessa H.
Sunnyvale, TX
I I feel that the wipes were great at getting my makeup off. The only thing that i didn't seem to like as well is the sticky feeling afterwards. They were extremely gentle and I usually bought them at Target and would recommend to others.
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?