BY OLAY #93 in Makeup Remover

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Alma H.
Trust me when I say this product actually works! Whenever I feel like not committing to my makeup removal routine, these bad boys come in handy. I usually end up using about 1-2 wipes and my face is clean and soft!
Gabriela G.
Doral, FL
This wipes are soft and is really easy to remove make up. Removes mascara without making your eyes burn. Your skin feels clean and soft after use.
Katie O.
Linesville, PA
I really like these because of their convenience. They also take off make-up pretty well. I do have to let the towelette sit on my eyes for a few moments before it will remove my eyeliner & mascara however.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for fast easy taking off makeup, usually I use 2 clothes to make sure my face is fully clean.
Jennifer C.
Winchester, KY
I am so busy I don't usually have time to worry about creams or bottled products for my makeup. I saw these and decided to try them out. Fast easy convenient and they smell super and I love the way they refresh my entire face. It's like a fresh awakening for my face. I love these and the price is reasonable. Highly recommend these
emily M.
These work so great. mine came in a cute reusable cloth case. they don't break my face out or make it oily
Brittanie K.
Washington, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Simply get wet and lather. Works fairy well at removing all make up, with a textured cloth
Tara P.
Great makeup remover. super moist and leave your skin feeling like you don't even need to wash it, but you still have too.
Jessica G.
Goshen, IN
Love these! They don't leave a filmy residue on my face or anything. I always use these to get off the makeup off before using an actual cleanser.
Ashley  M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
💖💖💖💖 love the way these remove my make up and I don't have to fight and scrub to get it off
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?