BY OLAY #93 in Makeup Remover

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Meaghan C.
Chatham
Good for dry skin and sensitive and a good wake me up refresh product. Perfect for the beach with minimal makeup if you get to hot these feel amazing!
Denae B.
Winnipeg
I enjoy the ease of cloths however I didn't find it effectively took off my mascara. I also thought that more cloths could have been included as you go through 20 quite quickly.
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Es un buen producto porque cumple con el objetivo de quien dirige su compra, es muy fácil de usar y sobretodo recommendable por su composición hipoalergénicas, me encantan, porque sumado a esto son súper prácticas y puedes traerlas en tu bolso!
Alex P.
They're great at removing eye makeup,you don't have to keep rubbing over your eyes which is perfect because I have sensitive eyes, leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth. I always use one more just to make sure there's nothing left. Second favorite <3
Valerie C.
Roddickton, NL
My favorite eye makeup remover! Very good product. Do suggest everyone to buy this brand
Donna S.
Does not leave a grease feeling to face doesn't dry out the skin removes make up really well
Cj N.
Rocky Mountain House
Amazing make up wipes I suggest these for sure you won't be disappointed well worth the ,one
monique w.
It was a okay i got it as a present from christmas.when i took my makeup of after a long day of work it made my skin feel really dry but i have to say it was pretty refreshing.
Kaneeka K.
Oadby, LEicestershire
Love how quickly these remove makeup and don't irritate my skin. They leave me feeling refreshed and I will definitely reuse.
Brenda Z.
St. Catharines, ON
I find that they clean my face and makeup well. They leave my face feeling clean and refreshed,
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?