BY OLAY #93 in Makeup Remover

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Georgina M.
These are brill at removing makeup at the end of a hard day.They don't dry out your sking and they leave you soft and refreshed for an easy settled night
Stacie H.
Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia
I found the Olay Fresh Effects S'Wipe Out cloths to be very effective in removing makeup at the end of the day and they leave my face feeling refreshed.
Kanika A.
New delhi
I have use this makeup remover wipes personally and they are quite affordable to buy but i find them little disappointing to use for eye makeup removals.
Rebecca V.
Mount Pearl
I absolutely love these!
I can get all of my makeup off by just using one wipe, it is gentle on the skin and has a fresh clean sent.
Highly recommend.
Meaghan C.
Chatham
Good for dry skin and sensitive and a good wake me up refresh product. Perfect for the beach with minimal makeup if you get to hot these feel amazing!
Lisa M.
Coffs Harbour, NSW, Aus
These cloths didn't remove my makeup at all, and they left my face feeling sticky and like there was a residue left all over it. Wouldn't buy again.
Marianne E.
Montreal
Made my skin feel refreshed and healthy, would recommend to anyone my age (21), removes serious gunk from my creases and my troubled acne spots.
Ashley B.
Pennfield
Really dose make your face feel refreshed and free! Leaving you ready for a good night sleep and taking care of your skin at the same time
Sandi S.
Arnold, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal clothes work great! I use these to to remove my make- up before washing my face
Amanda D.
Lovely but found left my skin quite greasy. Didn't remove all my make up and had to use at least 3 wipes to get all my makeup off
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?