BY OLAY #93 in Makeup Remover

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
carole m.
These wipes are amazing! Often when I'm too tired to wash my face I use these. They are a great price and good value and I've bought these many times. It is quite gentle on the skin and removes the make up very very clean. These always a repeat purchase for me.
Denae B.
Winnipeg
I enjoy the ease of cloths however I didn't find it effectively took off my mascara. I also thought that more cloths could have been included as you go through 20 quite quickly.
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Es un buen producto porque cumple con el objetivo de quien dirige su compra, es muy fácil de usar y sobretodo recommendable por su composición hipoalergénicas, me encantan, porque sumado a esto son súper prácticas y puedes traerlas en tu bolso!
Anna R.
I like that it is not oily. Its exellent duting travel. Giving 4 stars because i wish they have bigger packs and not just 20 cloths. By the way you can use it to remove food stains too! Wich is very handy for mothers with small kids
Chantal L.
Moncton
Very refreshing. It does the job of removing all make up. It was a great value. The price was very reasonable and I would recommend it to anybody. It was very effective. It did meet my expectations.
Deanna N.
Maple Ridge
Fast and easy to use! Great when you don't have the time or energy to use water and a wash cloth! Worked great and took off all of the grime and smudge proof mascara
Ixchel M.
It is a decent makeup remover, but for mascara and a deep cleaning it isn't enough. Also the wipes dried out fairly fast, even though they were kept sealed in the package. So, I wouldn't recommend this product.
Alex P.
They're great at removing eye makeup,you don't have to keep rubbing over your eyes which is perfect because I have sensitive eyes, leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth. I always use one more just to make sure there's nothing left. Second favorite <3
Jennifer H.
These are awesome, easy to use, smell great and do a very good job at taking up all the makeup. They do not irritate my skin like a lot of these makeup wipes do and they leave my skin feeling refreshed and clean.
Lise R.
Love the fresh clean feeling these give me. I can use them a few times daily and keep them in my gym bag. Keeps my skin, fresh and clean feeling without drying.
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?