BY OLAY #93 in Makeup Remover

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Jasmine H.
Chicago
It removes most of the makeup off your face ,some still have an appearance on the face
Ashlee J.
st. Charles
Beauty Junkie Expert
This are amazing for when I am lazy and don't want to wash my face!! I love these!
Courtney B.
Milner, GA
The Bomb! I use these before and after I put on makeup everyday! Awesome product!
Renae W.
Love these wipes! Never over dries my skin, and doesn't cause any irritation!
Love how clean my skin gets removes my makeup and any oil or dirt love olay
Nicole K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have mixed feelings about these wipes. On the one hand, they remove makeup quite well, but on the other hand, they stung my eyes so I had to be super careful not to get them too close to my eyes, which is a problem when I'm removing eye makeup. They're pretty affordable, but I don't think I would buy them again because of the effect they had on my eyes.
Leah W.
This product does it job extremely well, the packaging is very good, the wipes overall have a very soft feel on the face and do remove every bit of makeup very nicely, i would defiantly recommend this to anyone who wears make daily and struggles with redness after removing their makeup.
Hu Yun L.
Edmonton, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product on a last minute visit to the drug store as I ran out of them on my way to the cottage. I enjoyed using the product and was surprised at how convenient it was to use. The packaging was effective. I loved the product. Not a price point I'd purchase it again though
Rolande L.
SAINTE-ANNE-DE-MADAWASKA, New Brunswick
The 2 of the product was great i would love to try the resy of the tester if i had some because my face looks very old for my age I'm 46 and i look like in my 60 four shore don't know if its effective or not did have enouth for to do a good trememt but what i try i love it i thing a 10
monique w.
It was a okay i got it as a present from christmas.when i took my makeup of after a long day of work it made my skin feel really dry but i have to say it was pretty refreshing.
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?