BY OLAY #93 in Makeup Remover

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Jen D.
Westminster, CA
Really did remove almost all my makeup. But didn't do a great job removing my eye makeup.
Alison U.
Hempstead, NY
Work really well to take off my make up ,doesn't leave my skin dry . Soft and smells god
Meaghan F.
Evansville, IN
Love these facial cleansing sheets. Cannot wait to get some more. Definitely a must have.
Cherami F.
Sacramento, CA
It gets the job done. I love the smell and it makes my face smooth. I am very satisfied!
Jess M.
Bay City, MI
I didn't really care for it. Broke out my face really bad. I have really sensitive skin.
Patti G.
Love how the moisturizer makes my skin feel smooth as silk. Makes my face feel refreshed.
Coleen B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Make up is removed with one sheet...but i do use another to get that extra cleanliness.
Heather G.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes are so convenient and don't tear like the generic brand! They're wonderful.
Destiny P.
Ironton, OH
I really liked the product because I didn't have to scrub my face to get the makeup off
Ashlynn M.
Pace, FL
Awesome makeup wipes that really refresh the skin and leave your face feeling fresh!!!!
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?