BY OLAY #77 in Face Wipes

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Brenda P.
It is a good product .. fast as he removes makeup, not battle and refreshing face is clean
Patricia D.
Ocala, FL
Two thumbs up for this product it's so gent all on my skin and wipes all my makeup away!!!!
Kelsey M.
Colbert, GA
These are amazing at taking off makeup. I used to have to use baby wipes but i don't anymore
Keondra G.
Great product. I love how u can wash all the product off the cloth and use just the cloth.
stephanie B.
I've used these before they worked pretty good. I received them as a gift I would buy again
michelle c.
Los Angeles, CA
Great makeup remover totally. Worth the money it makes my skin feeling and looking amazing
Jonna H.
Fort Stewart, GA
Works great! Removes even waterproof eye makeup! I love how easy this product is to use!
Diane S.
pawtucket, RI
I love the way it cleans your face, makes it feel super smooth and has a pleasant smell.
Patti G.
Love how the moisturizer makes my skin feel smooth as silk. Makes my face feel refreshed.
Beverly O.
Mount Airy, NC
Does not irritate my sensitive skin. Removes easily no scrubbing & stretching your skin.
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?