BY OLAY #93 in Makeup Remover

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Megan Z.
Latrobe, PA
Absolutely love the fresh effects line from Olay. This product effortlessly removed all of my makeup while smelling fresh and clean. What more could a girl ask for?!
Lindsay M.
Kingston, TN
I love the Olay fresh effects S'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. When I took my make up off with one of these wipes, it didn't leave a mark of make up left on me at all. I would keep using this product over and over again. I would hate if they took it off the market.
Karina S.
Removes everything and leaves my skin so smooth and soft! My skin feels refreshed and great afterwards definitely would not be disappointed if you buy them!
Christina C.
Greenwood, IN
These seemed to work ok but a little pricey. I felt like the cloth was too smooth, I didn't feel like my face was getting clean(if that makes any since). The packaging was nice and eye catching! Not to sure that I would by that particular kind again.
Christine V.
Lancaster, NY
Very thorough at removing makeup. Nice scent, easy to use. Met my expectations. Would purchase again. Not too pricey. Comparable to other wipes. Nice packaging, easy to get wipes out.
Adiyah C.
Milwaukee, WI
This product was not useful for me and my mom we didn't like the experience from it and I got it from Walmart for 7.99 BTW but some people would like it depends on them because this did not get my makeup off
Shanna P.
Altus, OK
Love how they clean your face and get your make up off and they smell really good and leave your skin feeling soft.
Lateisa W.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely love this product it removes the Remake the makeup with no problem and got my face feeling nice and clean and fresh out of the packaging of the product I got it at Walmart no I got it at Walgreens and it was great I would definitely recommend it to others if you need to make remover go with them
Erica G.
San Antonio, TX
These works so amazing. Always leaving me feeling completely refreshed and new. They also have the most amazing smell. I will never use any other make up remover.
Rebecca L.
Yelm, WA
These work very well and are gentle on the eyes. They are easy and convenient. I highly recommend purchasing these.
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?