BY OLAY #93 in Makeup Remover

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Angel K.
Dundalk, MD
These were very good. They didn't dry my face out or turn my sesnsitive skin red. It wad effective.
LEASONNA B.
San Antonio, TX
Today I'm reviewing Olay Fresh Effects S'Wipe Out Refreshing Makeup Removal Cloths. The cloths were not too thin or thick just right for one cloth to cleanse my whole face. The cloth removed all makeup and left my face feeling refreshed. The cloth was made of good quality. I would definitely buy the cloth to remove makeup and a great a night wash regimen.
Rhonda T.
Chesapeake, OH
Love Olay products. Haven't used this one in particular but willing to try. Usually can find a coupon in the local paper from time to time.
Ashley T.
Ringgold, GA
I love this product i have sensitive skin and this works great for me it doesn't break me out or anything it's a good value for the price I bought it at Walmart and it's very gentle on my skin
tiffany h.
Deatsville, AL
These things are perfect. Soft and easy to use. I personally went through like 5 boxes in a few months. All you do is wet them and go to town on your face. And instantly it's clean. No hard scrubbing just an easy going make up remover that actually removes all of your makeup!!!!
Tammy H.
Chillicothe, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a have to have product by Olay. It removed my eye make how without burning my eyes and it only took one cloth for my entire make up removal. Fresh effects s'wipes is a must have for your daily make up remover.
Alyssa U.
They are easy to use, especially while in the shower removing your eye makeup. They don't irritate your eyes or skin or dry your skin out & they are super soft once wet. These clothes also don't run out of their makeup remover easily. In addition, they don't have a bad scent! Definitely worth every penny!
Deleah D.
Millington, TN
Removed my makeup in just a few wipes!! worked wonderfully & i loved it! it was very effective
Stephanie S.
Hagerstown, MD
Love these. They are quick and easy to pull out and use and also great for travel with the additional travel container
jessica b.
Vance, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These work really good for wiping away make
Up at the end of the day. I'm bad about sleeping in my
Make up and these make it easy to get off.
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?