BY OLAY #77 in Face Wipes

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
DeSha H.
Cabot, AR
The cloths have a clean fresh scent and the cloths take all your face makeup off in one cloth.
Austin N Kayla C.
Banner, Kentucky
Love these I've only got one pack so far and they work awesome! Deffinately will purchase again
Elsa S.
N Las Vegas, NV
Awesome Product, very very refreshing that leaves my skin at its best, would not change it ever
Charlotte R.
Newark, DE
The wipes are very moist and provide smoothness to my skin and the makeup comes of very easily.
Cindy G.
Loranger, LA
It's a refreshing way to remove your makeup. Fast and easy to use, can bring and use anywhere.
Jordan D.
Seattle, WA
These wipes really get the job done. I wish the pack was bigger but I love them none the less.
venetrise j.
mobile, AL
I use these when I travel, it's so convenient and removes my makeup without irritating my skin.
Brooke R.
Kansas City, MO
So great! I would recommend this product to other girls. Makes your face feel clean and fresh!
Kelsey S.
Minneapolis , MN
A great product for removing makeup! Get everything off and helps keep my face moisturizerized.
Deleah D.
Millington, TN
Removed my makeup in just a few wipes!! worked wonderfully & i loved it! it was very effective
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?