BY OLAY #93 in Makeup Remover

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
RUBY S.
Pompano Beach, FL
For the price I would say these are up there. They remove make up beautifully the only thing is they are very harsh on the eyes and burned a little but it removes everything else very well. Would purchase if my staple wasn't available
Melissa F.
La Center, WA
These are fantastic. I had no skin irritation. Wormed very quickly and didn't smudge and smear. I only have to use one each time I remove my makeup. Leaves no residue, oily, gritty or gross feeling behind on your skin. I absolutely love and recommend this product to anyone who wears makeup
Sandy B.
Very convenient and they do not break me out. I have sensitive skin but these wipes do not cause irritation.
Jessica W.
Marietta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this product! Gets all my makeup off and smells great! Leaves my skin nice and refreshed
Erin D.
Tampa, FL
I have been a loyal Olay user for years and I finally gave the makeup remover cloths a try. They work as well as liquid remover and they are very convenient for travel. I still prefer to use liquid remover for mascara, but these work well for everything else.
Michelle G.
Melrose Park, IL
Absolutely love this cloth it's gentle on the skin. It removes my make up very well. Living my skin soft and refreshing. I definitely recommend using this on a daily basis because I sure do.
Bonnie C.
Memphis, TN
Excellent product and we'll worth the price. My skin is very sensitive and I have to be very careful of anything that I use, this is good stuff.
Sherry D.
Omaha, NE
These wipes really removed the mascara each night. Soft cloth and nice scent. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has a hard time with getting mascara off.
Jess M.
Bay City, MI
I didn't really care for it. Broke out my face really bad. I have really sensitive skin.
Renee H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These Olay make up clothes are good in a pinch when your wearing light makeup. I wouldn't recommend this product for full face contouring makeup removal. They smell delicious and leave a clean scent on the face. I wish they didn't get as dirty so fast.
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?