BY OLAY #92 in Face Wipes

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
Purchase at Walmart
Effective
Jessica P.
Visalia, CA
Great product. I use two sheets and they do their job and take all my makeup off. I'd buy again.
Stephanie S.
Burlington, WI
Takes off most of my makeup with minimal effort. Also doesn't sting if it gets in or near my eyes
Katherine W.
CONYERS, GA
Love these!!!!!!! They remove your make uo gently and leave your face feeling hydrated and soft.
Ashleigh H.
Tallahassee, FL
Cuts right through the makeup. Even when I go FULL glam. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean.
erica p.
Murfreesboro, TN
We use this in our household both me and my daughter to remove our make up before bed each night
Virginia C.
keokee, VA
This product is great for removing makeup and also leaves your face clean and smooth must try it
Eloina R.
Oxnard , CA
One of my favorite make up wipes. I take this with me when I travel pretty much everywhere I go.
venetrise j.
Mobile, AL
I use these when I travel, it's so convenient and removes my makeup without irritating my skin.
Brooke R.
Kansas City, MO
So great! I would recommend this product to other girls. Makes your face feel clean and fresh!
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?