BY OLAY #93 in Makeup Remover

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
maria a.
Middletown, CT
Olay make up remover wipes I find are the best at removing all makeup before I cleanse my face it only takes one wipe compared to other brands I use I i have to use 3 or 4. And leaves your face super soft. This is very convenient and $ saving. There only down fall is there not great with removing liquid eye liner. If this could be improved they would be perfect !
Ashley B.
Dayton, OH
These really took off my face make up well. However it didn't really take off my bare minerals mascara which makes it difficult to like if you only want to use one product to remove your make up.
Jacky P.
York, PA
They actually got my makeup off in one swipe which I love. You don't have to scrub so hard as like the other ones do!
Heather G.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes are so convenient and don't tear like the generic brand! They're wonderful.
Brittany K.
Warrensburg, MO
Love these wipes. They make my face feel so refreshed and clean after use. I follow up with a light wash afterwards.
Mary K.
Mt prospect, il
I can say this is the best nightly refresher. Althoigh i wish they sold more than just 20 wipes. Moce fresh scent, cleams makeup in one swipe
stephanie B.
I've used these before they worked pretty good. I received them as a gift I would buy again
Angela N.
Take off makeup easily and smell amazing! I use these just as an easy to way to clean my face at night
Amber S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are really awesome to take off makeup, they don't leave residue behind or make my face feel sticky
Vanessa H.
Sunnyvale, TX
I I feel that the wipes were great at getting my makeup off. The only thing that i didn't seem to like as well is the sticky feeling afterwards. They were extremely gentle and I usually bought them at Target and would recommend to others.
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?