BY OLAY #92 in Face Wipes

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Kasey N.
Alabaster, AL
Removes makeup easily. Refreshing. Doesn't dry skin out. Doesn't make skin oily. Not too expensive.
Kristen F.
I like these wipes. I generally only use wipes to get my eye makeup off and these get the job done!
Gets rid of all makeup. Doesn't burn. Very nice produxt overall. Inexpensive and i highy recommend
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
Great for fast easy taking off makeup, usually I use 2 clothes to make sure my face is fully clean.
Donna R.
Halfmoon, NY
These clenseing cloths are really great make up comes right off in one wipe i buy them all the time
Summer S.
Harlan, KY
I use these on a daily basis to remove my face makeup. Leaves my face feeling smooth and refreshed!
Summer H.
Louisville, KY
I like the way my face feel smooths at night and i don't have red spot on my face the next morning.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
This is such a great product that gets the job done and doesn't leave any soapy scum on your face.

These aren't the best make up removal wipes.They almost felt too dry.I wanted them to be thicker.
Samantha G.
Summerland Key, FL
You're my favorite make up remover wipes they leave your face feeling fresh and tingly afterwards
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?