BY OLAY #77 in Face Wipes

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

Carissa D.
New Haven, CT
This smells great and leaves your face smooth and clean. You can feel it cleaning your pores due to the tingly feeling after applying to your face. It's a one and done deal. The cloth is extra soft and absorbent and you can get all of your makeup off with only one wipe.
Lateisa W.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely love this product it removes the Remake the makeup with no problem and got my face feeling nice and clean and fresh out of the packaging of the product I got it at Walmart no I got it at Walgreens and it was great I would definitely recommend it to others if you need to make remover go with them
Alyssa U.
They are easy to use, especially while in the shower removing your eye makeup. They don't irritate your eyes or skin or dry your skin out & they are super soft once wet. These clothes also don't run out of their makeup remover easily. In addition, they don't have a bad scent! Definitely worth every penny!
Destiny P.
Lakeland, FL
There are so many different types of make-up wipes out there but these do the job. I haven't tried very many because I'm satisfied with the way these take my make-up off. They leave my face soft, not sticky.
Torrye R.
Havana, AR
I love using this product. As a busy mom washing off my makeup in a hurry sometimes isn't possible. With the Olay fresh effects s'wipe out makeup removing clothes I can't effectively take off my make up in hurry without having to worry about it getting clean. They always get the job done!
Melissa F.
La Center, WA
These are fantastic. I had no skin irritation. Wormed very quickly and didn't smudge and smear. I only have to use one each time I remove my makeup. Leaves no residue, oily, gritty or gross feeling behind on your skin. I absolutely love and recommend this product to anyone who wears makeup
Crystal L.
This product world's really well on removing eye makeup and has a pleasant scent. There isn't an oily after feel either. Only thing I could suggest is smaller cloths, I cut mine in half to get twice the product because one cloth is too big.
Aline A.
Seattle, WA
Those are so practical! I am really lazy to clean make up off but with those whiles it's easy and fast, there is no hard time to remove your make up and best of all, gives you a refresher feeling that feels great in special on summer days!
Raynell B.
My go to make up remover cloth. It's perfect for my sensitive skin & it's conveniently packed so I can toss it in my gym bag or even my purse. I won't use any other brand & the price is decent on top of it being the best I've ever used.
Jennifer C.
Winchester, KY
I am so busy I don't usually have time to worry about creams or bottled products for my makeup. I saw these and decided to try them out. Fast easy convenient and they smell super and I love the way they refresh my entire face. It's like a fresh awakening for my face. I love these and the price is reasonable. Highly recommend these
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?