BY OLAY #93 in Makeup Remover

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Anna H.
Las Vegas, NV
These are my favorite they remove so much makeup, smell nice and don't irritate my skin at all. What can I say but if it works you don't shop around.
Nicole R.
Oakley, CA
I love this because they work extremely well and they don't break me out because I have sensitive skin I'm not left red in the face when I'm done
Leigh P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a great makeup remover especially for heavy or dark eye makeup. It cleans my face easily and leaves my skin soft and smooth.
Rebecca M.
Edinburg, TX
I love this product all of olay line is amazing my skin is so much better in appearance and it works amazing no need to. Use more than one
Ashleigh C.
Red House, WV
I love these makeup remover cloths, I am always in a hurry and these are quick and easy to use. They also leave your skin feeling fresh.
Lorri-Ann K.
MY DAUGHTER HAS TRIED THESE AND SHE SAYS SHE LOVES THEM. SHE ALWAYS TAKES HER MAKEUP OFF , SO SHE GOES THROUGH LOTS OF MAKEUP REMOVER.
Erika
I tried these wipes as a free item with purshase at my grocery store. And they were ok. I wouldn't go out of my way to go buy these.
Alicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did not liked them at all. Too oily for my sensitive skin. I recommend it for people that don't have sensitive skin but not for me
Antoinette T.
Little Rock
I use these to remove my makeup.It takes it off really good.Very gentle and affordable also . I love these makeup remover so much
kenia m.
Ogden, UT
Have used it a few times and I didn't really like it the nest day I had a little makeup on my face. And I didn't purchase again
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?