BY OLAY #93 in Makeup Remover

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Jonay W.
These are good, the packaging is really unique to the eye for others that are around my age. It takes a couple of swipes to get the makeup off though, but overall, the formula is okay.
Dobromira M.
Arlington Hts, IL
These cloths are very gentle. They smell amazing. They remove my make up very well. After using two of them on my face, I would say that they remove about 80-85% of the makeup. Gentle wash after that and I am done. They don't irritate my eyes.
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loves these. They are they best that I have seen by far. I'm using a dollar store brand now and they don't compare.
Marissa H.
Huntsville , AR
Only makeup remover I will use, the wipes are smooth and don't break me out like everything else does. they smell wonderful and just leave your face feeling clean and free from the day.
Choyce F.
This product seems to be the only one that I can use that doesn't leave my face feeling dry and cracked after I remove my face as my kids say. This leaves my face feeling as if I just washed it and it gives me that fresh look no matter what time I take off my face.
Christy H.
Lancaster, KY
I was so excited to find these they were so easy to use my skin is very sensitive and it's rare I find something that doesn't irritate my skin. They leave u clean and with a refreshing finish
Mary A.
Beloit, WI
My make up comes off very easy with the Olay Make Up Removal Cloths. I really like this and they make my face feel so refreshed.
Teresa S.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love using these removes waterproof mascara easy and don't break off your eyelashes but having to use hard to get it off
April P.
Louisa, VA
I love how easily the makeup comes off my face, no hard rubbing required. My face doesn't dry out from over usage.
Marin B.
I love these wipes. It easily gets all of my makeup off using just one wipe and doesn't feel abrasive.
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?