BY OLAY #92 in Face Wipes

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Marin B.
I love these wipes. It easily gets all of my makeup off using just one wipe and doesn't feel abrasive.
Jada C.
Middletown, NY
These worked extremely well for being cheap. If your skin is easily irritated I would use another brand
chasity w.
Mount Union, PA
These wipes really work to take off the make up you leave on over night an it doesn't dry out your skin
Barbara S.
Ridgeley, WV
Removes most traces of make-up. Eyeliner and mascara needed more rubbing than I like to do on my eyes.
Melissa K.
Elwood
I love these! They remove my makeup easily and have a pleasant scent.The price is very economical too!
Jenni W.
Niceville, FL
These are perfect for traveling. And they really do a great job removing makeup and cleaning your skin.
Lourdes M.
Hialeah , FL
They're refreshing and they get the job done. I'm always a fan of wipes as it makes the process simple.
Angela N.
Take off makeup easily and smell amazing! I use these just as an easy to way to clean my face at night
Jeanelle A.
These make my skin feel so fresh and doesn't dry out my skin at all!! I would definitely try it out!!
Andrea C.
Oceanside, NY
I love this product it wiped the makeup right off my face no hassle . You should diffently use this !
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?