BY OLAY #93 in Makeup Remover

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Leigh A.
Alexandria, VA
Only trust Olay with my skin and its never let me down. One of the best things my mother ever taught me.
Rowdy R.
Syracuse, NY
Super easy to use and one wipe gets half of the makeup off your face.
I do wish more wipes came n a pack
Miriam P.
Waterloo
Love this product, leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth. Removed waterproof eyeliner like a breeze.
Paula A.
Lockport, NY
I have purchased these several times and I really like them. They make my skin feel clean and refreshed.
hope p.
Colonial Hgts, VA
I bought this product cause I had a coupon. It was a great choice. It removed everything. Great product.
Amanda Y.
Necedah, WI
Erases makeup with one cloth. Doesn't make your skin feel dried out. Makes your skin feel soft and suple.
jami h.
Rockwood, PA
This product works great. easily removes all my make up. my skin is so clean and fresh after using this.
Amber S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are really awesome to take off makeup, they don't leave residue behind or make my face feel sticky
chasity w.
Mount Union, PA
These wipes really work to take off the make up you leave on over night an it doesn't dry out your skin
Daisy S.
Wasco, CA
Makeup removal cloths leaving face hydrating, clean and fresh pores feeling great and better than ever!
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?