BY OLAY #93 in Makeup Remover

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Jennifer R.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love this product. I use it every night before going to bed to get all my make up off and it works great.
Leslie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how fresh my skin feels after using these. It also moisturizes which is very helpful in the winter.
Melinda P.
Salyersville, KY
Easy to use. Don't waste money for cheaper brands. Olay Fresh Effects works wonderful. 1 wipe and I'm done.
Chelsea W.
Kingsport, TN
Gets all my make up with one towelette. Leaves skin feeling clean and not oily like other make up removers.
Colette C.
Syracuse
USUALLY USE OLAY PRODUCTS BUT THESE MAKE MY FACE BURN A LITTLE WHILE USING THEM ESPECIALLY AROUND THE EYES
Mareesa D.
I love these wiped out refreshing make up remover cluster really good ineffective on my face to get on make
Stashia C.
Oklahoma City, OK
This was a good product to remove the makeup. It was very sensitive to my skin. It has a reasonable price.
Janie L.
Fresno, TX
These are great. They do the job without having to feel you're ripping your skin off to remove your makeup
Kacey R.
Rose Creek, MN
My favorite go to cloth for removing makeup, take it off very easily, and leave skin feeling really fresh!
Liza P.
Reading, PA
It was hydrating when it's first applied but it didn't remove all my makeup especially waterproof mascara.
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?