BY OLAY #89 in Makeup Remover

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Janie L.
Fresno, TX
These are great. They do the job without having to feel you're ripping your skin off to remove your makeup
Leslie S.
I love how fresh my skin feels after using these. It also moisturizes which is very helpful in the winter.
emily M.
These work so great. mine came in a cute reusable cloth case. they don't break my face out or make it oily
Chelsea W.
Kingsport, TN
Gets all my make up with one towelette. Leaves skin feeling clean and not oily like other make up removers.
Melinda P.
Salyersville, KY
Easy to use. Don't waste money for cheaper brands. Olay Fresh Effects works wonderful. 1 wipe and I'm done.
Mareesa D.
I love these wiped out refreshing make up remover cluster really good ineffective on my face to get on make
Stashia C.
Oklahoma City, OK
This was a good product to remove the makeup. It was very sensitive to my skin. It has a reasonable price.
Colette C.
Syracuse
USUALLY USE OLAY PRODUCTS BUT THESE MAKE MY FACE BURN A LITTLE WHILE USING THEM ESPECIALLY AROUND THE EYES
jami h.
Rockwood, PA
This product works great. easily removes all my make up. my skin is so clean and fresh after using this.
Miriam P.
Waterloo
Love this product, leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth. Removed waterproof eyeliner like a breeze.
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?