BY OLAY #93 in Makeup Remover

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Sarah M.
Richmond, IN
Super nice for when I need to clean my face and not worry that my makeup is still there. I can wash off all, and that includes my eye makeup, without irritating my skin or having to scrub. Plus it's in a super cute package! Being a college student and always needing more sleep I use these to quickly clean up before bed. They allow me to focus on my schooling and not bad breakouts.
ashley r.
Danville, KY
It took me a couple of wipes to get the make up off completely but other than that i liked using them
Jeanelle A.
These make my skin feel so fresh and doesn't dry out my skin at all!! I would definitely try it out!!
Arianna E.
Moses Lake, WA
These are so refreshing and super compact to have around the house or in your purse these are a great must have
Summer H.
Louisville, KY
I like the way my face feel smooths at night and i don't have red spot on my face the next morning.
Emily W.
Metter, GA
These are wonderful for 8 hour make up that's been on your face. They're very good for getting that make up right off without scrubbing your face off
Coleen B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Make up is removed with one sheet...but i do use another to get that extra cleanliness.
ashley h.
Dallas, TX
Unfortunately one wipe is not enough... therefore the pack does not last very long. About three wipes are needed to effectively remove your makeup
Brooke R.
Kansas City, MO
So great! I would recommend this product to other girls. Makes your face feel clean and fresh!
Daisy S.
Wasco, CA
Makeup removal cloths leaving face hydrating, clean and fresh pores feeling great and better than ever!
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?