BY OLAY #74 in Face Wipes

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

Trina B.
Long Branch, NJ
Removes my makeup instantly.. Especially eye makeup, which is very hard to remove without this product. #LoveIt
Arianna E.
Moses Lake, WA
These are so refreshing and super compact to have around the house or in your purse these are a great must have
Betty M.
Alma, AR
This product was effective at removing my makeup but did not remove my water proof mascara like I would prefer.
Alicia M.
Springfield, MO
These work great on dark eye makeup! They take off my makeup and also leave my skin feeling soft! I love these!
Julia S.
Wipes away all my tough make up without leaving my skin red or irritated. Couldn't recommend a better product.
jennie l.
Southport, NC
Fully removes makeup,large enough to do entire face.an leaves skin smooth,and the fragrance.I not overpowering
Sandy B.
Very convenient and they do not break me out. I have sensitive skin but these wipes do not cause irritation.
Nichole N.
Goshen, IN
This wipe aremthe best you can see the difference on your face when you take off your make uo with this wipes
Shelli G.
Grand Ledge
I Love them. Its a Great product and Doesn't leave skin feeling dry or stripped. I would recommend to others.
Kristina  D.
Gresham, OR
They take the make-up wonderfully, but they left my skin slightly oily, which may not be able to be avoided.
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?