BY OLAY #92 in Face Wipes

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Cotrese g.
Nampa, ID
Love that it's that quick and easy to help remove makeup! Especially on the go! Make my face feel nice and clean
Jessica F.
Barnegat, NJ
This cleans my face really good and gets off all the extra makeup I have on my face and makes my face look fresh
Paula O.
Eureka, CA
Im a sucker for easy. These are great. They leave your face feeling clean and not sticky like some other clothes
Love this. The cloths are soft to the feel and cleans my face with just a few strokes. Nice and cool to the face.
Merima B.
They remove makeup pretty well but honestly they do sting my eyes. That was my only problem. They do smell nice.
Arianna E.
Moses Lake, WA
These are so refreshing and super compact to have around the house or in your purse these are a great must have
Trina B.
Long Branch, NJ
Removes my makeup instantly.. Especially eye makeup, which is very hard to remove without this product. #LoveIt
Alicia M.
Springfield , MO
These work great on dark eye makeup! They take off my makeup and also leave my skin feeling soft! I love these!
Andrea S.
Highland Lakes, NJ
Nice and gentle on skin and takes makeup off and leaves nothing behind. Great product and will continue to use
jennie l.
Southport, NC
Fully removes makeup,large enough to do entire face.an leaves skin smooth,and the fragrance.I not overpowering
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?