BY OLAY #93 in Makeup Remover

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Olay Fresh Effects S'Wipe Out Refreshing Makeup Removal Cloths
Love this. The cloths are soft to the feel and cleans my face with just a few strokes. Nice and cool to the face.
Cotrese g.
Nampa, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love that it's that quick and easy to help remove makeup! Especially on the go! Make my face feel nice and clean
mayela r.
Me gusta mucho porque realmente remueve todo el maquillaje en una sola toalla a parte de que es muy fácil de usar
mary c.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes really get all the make up. You only need one cloth to remove it. the cloth leaves your skin so soft.
Karla R.
New Haven, CT
Absolutely loved the smell of these wipes. Left my skin soft and super clean. Love going fresh faced after using.
Jessica F.
Barnegat, NJ
This cleans my face really good and gets off all the extra makeup I have on my face and makes my face look fresh
Paula O.
Eureka, CA
Im a sucker for easy. These are great. They leave your face feeling clean and not sticky like some other clothes
jennie l.
Southport, NC
Fully removes makeup,large enough to do entire face.an leaves skin smooth,and the fragrance.I not overpowering
Trina B.
Long Branch, NJ
Removes my makeup instantly.. Especially eye makeup, which is very hard to remove without this product. #LoveIt
Alicia M.
Springfield, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
These work great on dark eye makeup! They take off my makeup and also leave my skin feeling soft! I love these!
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?