BY OLAY #93 in Makeup Remover

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Falah M.
Seattle , WA
Removes make up just fine but I'm not a big fan of the scent. Really strong smell that reminds me of industrial strength cleaner.
jami h.
Rockwood, PA
This product works great. easily removes all my make up. my skin is so clean and fresh after using this.
Donna J.
Pelham, AL
This is a great product. I have been using it for years. It helps me when I am on the go. I can just pull them out of my purse and refresh my face. Wonderful product and I am very pleased!
Wendy R.
Ruby, NY
Love this my 6 year old who playes in my make up does this pretend TV commercial
one cloth on her eye countdown
3 2 1. swipppe lol
as she says make up all gone
Wendy
Andrea C.
Oceanside, NY
I love this product it wiped the makeup right off my face no hassle . You should diffently use this !
Marla J.
Warsaw, MO
My favorite products li from Olay. Easy to use it's just wipes from like when you get home from work orchard you just get a wipe and you're done
jessica b.
Moreno Valley, CA
These wipes are also a great tool to get rid of the makeup on your face...always clean your face of with water then use thesev
Amanda Y.
Necedah, WI
Erases makeup with one cloth. Doesn't make your skin feel dried out. Makes your skin feel soft and suple.
Courtney B.
Milner, GA
The Bomb! I use these before and after I put on makeup everyday! Awesome product!
Theresa C.
Schodack Lndg, NY
Let me start with how much I love Olay products. I was very excited to try these but then disappointed but the results. I wear light makeup regularly and needed several wipes to remove the makeup. By the time I was done I had started scrubbing in an effort to get the stuff off and ended up leaving my skin very irritated
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?