BY OLAY #93 in Makeup Remover

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Olay Fresh Effects S'Wipe Out Refreshing Makeup Removal Cloths
I like Olay fresh because it leaves my face feeling clean and it doest hurt my sensitive skin. I recommend this product
Brittany K.
Warrensburg, MO
Love these wipes. They make my face feel so refreshed and clean after use. I follow up with a light wash afterwards.
Jacky P.
York, PA
They actually got my makeup off in one swipe which I love. You don't have to scrub so hard as like the other ones do!
Holly B.
Salt Lake City, UT
Nice, refreshing scent, works well on getting general makeup off but not quite so well on mascara or dark eyeshadows
Lori G.
Ironton
I love these makeup remover clothes. They leave no makeup residue behind. I do usually have to use eye makeup remover
Jessica D.
Braxton, MS
These were just okay, definitely not the best I've used. I noticed that they weren't able to remove all of my makeup.
Allison C.
Ketchikan, AK
It does the job! It gets all of your makeup off when needed! I suggest girls to buy this products if you wear makeup!
Katie S.
Zionsville, IN
Loved these for my face but wasn't a fan for my eyes. Definitely stung a little around eye area which was a turn off.
Shanna P.
Altus, OK
Love how they clean your face and get your make up off and they smell really good and leave your skin feeling soft.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Love love these!!!! They work perfect!!! Quick and easy at removing all my makeup and still sensitive to my skin!!!
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?