BY OLAY #98 in Face Wipes

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Brittany K.
Warrensburg, MO
Love these wipes. They make my face feel so refreshed and clean after use. I follow up with a light wash afterwards.
Katie S.
Zionsville, IN
Loved these for my face but wasn't a fan for my eyes. Definitely stung a little around eye area which was a turn off.
Jacky P.
York, PA
They actually got my makeup off in one swipe which I love. You don't have to scrub so hard as like the other ones do!
Lori G.
Ironton
I love these makeup remover clothes. They leave no makeup residue behind. I do usually have to use eye makeup remover
Holly B.
Salt Lake City, UT
Nice, refreshing scent, works well on getting general makeup off but not quite so well on mascara or dark eyeshadows
Allison C.
Ketchikan, AK
It does the job! It gets all of your makeup off when needed! I suggest girls to buy this products if you wear makeup!
Jessica D.
Braxton, MS
These were just okay, definitely not the best I've used. I noticed that they weren't able to remove all of my makeup.
Stephanie A.
Panorama city , CA
Ooooh! I love Olay I really trust Olay, I like creams and this wipes are the best thing, It real
Make me feel fresh
Cassie T.
Smells good and the take the make up off well. No problems with this product. Makes my face feel smooth and fresh.
Rebecca L.
Yelm, WA
These work very well and are gentle on the eyes. They are easy and convenient. I highly recommend purchasing these.
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?