BY OLAY #93 in Makeup Remover

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Kelsey M.
Colbert, GA
These are amazing at taking off makeup. I used to have to use baby wipes but i don't anymore
Tammy T.
Newport, AR
I loved it but they don't sell it at Walmart in our area anymore. And it always made myface fell so soft and clean after I used it
Tiffany S.
Lockport, NY
I have very sensitive skin, most skin care products dry me out and on my face, it's the worst because foundation looks caked and dried out skin is just not attractive. This seems to keep my skin moisturized.
Jessica F.
Barnegat, NJ
This cleans my face really good and gets off all the extra makeup I have on my face and makes my face look fresh
Susan E.
Gresham, OR
It's got a great texture too it that's unrivaled among cloths I've used! Really deep cleans & leaves me feeling fresh! Durable, dependable & I intend to repurchase!
Paula O.
Eureka, CA
Im a sucker for easy. These are great. They leave your face feeling clean and not sticky like some other clothes
Debora  B.
I have not used soap on my face for 40 yrs and it looks great, however I need a good product to cleanse my face. I used to use baby wipes but since Olay Fresh Effects, lI am very happy with the way it cleans as well as my skin feels moisturized. I highly recommend this product.
Lori G.
Ironton
I love these makeup remover clothes. They leave no makeup residue behind. I do usually have to use eye makeup remover
Debbie M.
Barnesville, OH
This is the only wipe that I can use on my eyes without getting sore and red. I love taking the make-up off my face with these cloths.
Cindy G.
Loranger, LA
It's a refreshing way to remove your makeup. Fast and easy to use, can bring and use anywhere.
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?