BY OLAY #62 in Face Wipes

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
This is so useful as handwipes ot if you are on your menstual cycle.they smell really good,they can be purchased at walmart.
Amy V.
Delano, CA
These wipes work awesome. I love the clean feeling my face feels after using them, they come in a convenient package as well.
Mikayla L.
Villa Rica, GA
Worked really well to remove even the most stubborn make up and didn't leave my face too dry like other make up wipes have
Melissa R.
These were the best makeup remover cloths I could find for when I was in a musical and needed to remove heavy stage makeup!
Natalie R.
Kemmerer, WY
Love these because it is so much easier to use a wipe then to use a cream or soap. Keeps my face soft and they smell great!
Christine B.
Olay Fresh Effects Makeup Removal work great on getting my eyeliner and refreshing my face at night. I highly recommend it!
Tracy M.
I use these to clean my face, especially after I wear makeup. It seems to deep clean, where soap can't seem to get it all.
Ashlee F.
I live these clothes. They are so easy to use and work amazingly. I never have to scrub they just wipe the makeup right off
Tara P.
Great makeup remover. super moist and leave your skin feeling like you don't even need to wash it, but you still have too.
Susie A.
Lexington, KY
Very good. The best I have used...I have tried other brands, but this one is more effective at removing all my eye make up
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?