BY OLAY #93 in Makeup Remover

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Kari G.
Martinez, CA
I like it.. for convenience mostly. use the wipes to take the bulk of my makeup off and then wash my face as normal. I wasn't a fan of the scent or the tight feeling it left on my cheeks and nose and it didn't do great on my eye makeup. it's not specified for that, but I love a good product that doesn't require you to wipe and wipe and scrub the eye area. still a good product, but I'm continuing to look for the perfect wipes.
Alexandria O.
I love the Olay Fresh Effects line. I've used just about everything in the line. To me, all makeup removing cloths/wipes generally do the same thing/achieve the same results; some better than others. I liked these better than other ones I've tried for the scent as well as the amount of makeup it removed. Usually I have to use more than one wipe to remove all of my makeup and even then it seems like I still have makeup on my face. I only had to use one of these and it did pretty well with removing eyeliner/mascara
Sarah H.
I really like these makeup remover cloths.I admit I'm a bit lazy at the end of a long day and these help get my face clean before bed.I like that they smell fresh and not too perfume like and also my face isn't greasy or dried out after.I have somewhat sensitive skin and these never bother me.I do think they are a bit pricey for what they are but you do pay for convenience I guess.
Michelle R.
Peachtree Corners, GA
Olay Fresh Effects Make up removal cloths are my favorite product to get my face clean at night before bed. They get the oil and dirt off my face without leaving my skin feeling dry or leaving a sticky residue. They are not overly wet and drippy so they are not messy to use like some . The actual cloth is soft but holds up without tearing. Another reason these are my favorite is they do not irritate my skin or create acne from clogged pours.
Theresa C.
Schodack Lndg, NY
Let me start with how much I love Olay products. I was very excited to try these but then disappointed but the results. I wear light makeup regularly and needed several wipes to remove the makeup. By the time I was done I had started scrubbing in an effort to get the stuff off and ended up leaving my skin very irritated
Alana T.
Union, KY
I have been using these for several months and I am very satisfied. They clean my makeup off well, without leaving behind any kind of residue that I can feel. They smell good as well. Best feature is that they are just the right amount of moisture so that they do the job but do not leave me face feeling wet.
Sarah M.
Richmond, IN
Super nice for when I need to clean my face and not worry that my makeup is still there. I can wash off all, and that includes my eye makeup, without irritating my skin or having to scrub. Plus it's in a super cute package! Being a college student and always needing more sleep I use these to quickly clean up before bed. They allow me to focus on my schooling and not bad breakouts.
Lindsay M.
Kingston, TN
I love the Olay fresh effects S'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. When I took my make up off with one of these wipes, it didn't leave a mark of make up left on me at all. I would keep using this product over and over again. I would hate if they took it off the market.
Carissa D.
New Haven, CT
This smells great and leaves your face smooth and clean. You can feel it cleaning your pores due to the tingly feeling after applying to your face. It's a one and done deal. The cloth is extra soft and absorbent and you can get all of your makeup off with only one wipe.
Lateisa W.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely love this product it removes the Remake the makeup with no problem and got my face feeling nice and clean and fresh out of the packaging of the product I got it at Walmart no I got it at Walgreens and it was great I would definitely recommend it to others if you need to make remover go with them
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?