BY OLAY #77 in Face Wipes

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Krystal C.
Weymouth, MA
The cloths smell great and are thick enough to cut through the grime but thin enough to prevent any residue being left behind.
Renee E.
Pontiac, MI
There good, however i have had a couple of problems with them. i would not recommend these to anyone with very sensitive skin.
Victoria K.
Jackson
Great product for removing make up if your not going to wash your whole face. It give a good clean feeling with our drying out.
kenia m.
Ogden, UT
Have used it a few times and I didn't really like it the nest day I had a little makeup on my face. And I didn't purchase again
Ariel G.
Kenosha, WI
I love these wipes! They're so refreshing and a great way to remove makeup. They smell great, and I love using them at the gym!
Rylee P.
Longview, WA
I have sensitive skin and this work great.. Everything usually burns and itches, but these don't and I love the way they smell
Claudia A.
Laredo, TX
I love these. When I make a mistake here or there they are so easy to remove excess makeup. I always carry extra in my purse.
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
This is so useful as handwipes ot if you are on your menstual cycle.they smell really good,they can be purchased at walmart.
Amy V.
Delano, CA
These wipes work awesome. I love the clean feeling my face feels after using them, they come in a convenient package as well.
Jonniece S.
Houston
This is all I put on my face. I love Olay products. I t removes all the dirt and make-up for a clean slate for the next day.
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?