BY OLAY #93 in Makeup Remover

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Amy V.
Delano, CA
These wipes work awesome. I love the clean feeling my face feels after using them, they come in a convenient package as well.
Pamela R.
Iola, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are absolutely wonderful! I use them whenever I am in a hurry to get my makeup off at night. They effectively take all of my makeup off...even my eye makeup!
Elsa S.
N Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome Product, very very refreshing that leaves my skin at its best, would not change it ever
Michelle R.
Peachtree Corners, GA
Olay Fresh Effects Make up removal cloths are my favorite product to get my face clean at night before bed. They get the oil and dirt off my face without leaving my skin feeling dry or leaving a sticky residue. They are not overly wet and drippy so they are not messy to use like some . The actual cloth is soft but holds up without tearing. Another reason these are my favorite is they do not irritate my skin or create acne from clogged pours.
Tania W.
Charlotte, NC
These smell great and are perfect for nights I want to quickly take my makeup off and go to sleep without scrubbing my face. It's not great at getting all my mascara off, but it does enough.
Amanda J.
El Dorado, AR
This product works really good. I did not have to scrub my face clean. Just a few wipes and the makeup came right off.
Jen D.
Westminster, CA
Really did remove almost all my makeup. But didn't do a great job removing my eye makeup.
Carmen S.
Hartford, CT
I gave this product 3 stars solely because even tho it removed my make up I still feel like it's dirty.
Katie B.
Chapel Hill , NC
These are okay at removing makeup. They take a long time to get off heavy eye makeup - longer than other products I have used. They don't irritate my skin or eyes.
Jonna H.
Fort Stewart, GA
Works great! Removes even waterproof eye makeup! I love how easy this product is to use!
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?