BY OLAY #98 in Face Wipes

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Antoinette T.
Little Rock
I use these to remove my makeup.It takes it off really good.Very gentle and affordable also . I love these makeup remover so much
Mary A.
Beloit, WI
My make up comes off very easy with the Olay Make Up Removal Cloths. I really like this and they make my face feel so refreshed.
Christina L.
Minneapolis, MN
Removes make up super easy. Lot more convenient to use then bottled remover. And has a great smell. Leaves my face nice and soft
Shayla J.
Springfield, MO
These cloths are good for ok the go and leave your skin feeling soft. It's great remover for your skin and doesn't leave it dry.
Falah M.
Seattle , WA
Removes make up just fine but I'm not a big fan of the scent. Really strong smell that reminds me of industrial strength cleaner.
Billie S.
Catlettsburg, KY
Love how they remove my makeup, but sometimes they leave my face red or dry feeling. also wasn't pleased with the smell of them.
Carlyjoesaunt A.
Penns Grove, NJ
I really like these olay fresh s'wipes they remove all my makeup in just one swipe and it leaves my face feeling fresh and clean
Rylee P.
Longview, WA
I have sensitive skin and this work great.. Everything usually burns and itches, but these don't and I love the way they smell
Renee E.
Pontiac, MI
There good, however i have had a couple of problems with them. i would not recommend these to anyone with very sensitive skin.
Victoria K.
Jackson
Great product for removing make up if your not going to wash your whole face. It give a good clean feeling with our drying out.
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?