BY OLAY #93 in Makeup Remover

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Destiny P.
Ironton, OH
I really liked the product because I didn't have to scrub my face to get the makeup off
diana m.
Wharton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love it!!!! it removes makeup great! its very gentle and sensitive not like an actual wipe! its also great to refresh your face on a hot day!!!!
Patti G.
Love how the moisturizer makes my skin feel smooth as silk. Makes my face feel refreshed.
Jackie P.
Wasco, CA
Love this, specially when i get home straight to bed after a productive day and don't want to wash my face, I use this :)
Ashlee F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live these clothes. They are so easy to use and work amazingly. I never have to scrub they just wipe the makeup right off
Kasey N.
Alabaster, AL
Removes makeup easily. Refreshing. Doesn't dry skin out. Doesn't make skin oily. Not too expensive.
Linsey D.
Keeps my face moisturizers even after taking my makeup off. Very easy to use and great smelling
Myra G.
Edinburg, TX
They we're OK.....I wouldn't buy them again they we're to expensive....I weather use wipes and petromluim jelly.....works better and way cheaper!!
Patricia D.
Ocala, FL
Two thumbs up for this product it's so gent all on my skin and wipes all my makeup away!!!!
Shelli G.
Grand Ledge
I Love them. Its a Great product and Doesn't leave skin feeling dry or stripped. I would recommend to others.
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?