BY OLAY #93 in Makeup Remover

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Jennifer T.
Bald Knob, AR
Loved this product. It works very well. I would suggest it to any of my friends. It's soft and very cost efficient, and feels like silk on my face.
Carlyjoesaunt A.
Penns Grove, NJ
I really like these olay fresh s'wipes they remove all my makeup in just one swipe and it leaves my face feeling fresh and clean
Molly H.
Rock Island, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works good. it always made my face feel so much better!! I would recommend this product
Destiny P.
Ironton, OH
I really liked the product because I didn't have to scrub my face to get the makeup off
diana m.
Wharton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love it!!!! it removes makeup great! its very gentle and sensitive not like an actual wipe! its also great to refresh your face on a hot day!!!!
Patti G.
Love how the moisturizer makes my skin feel smooth as silk. Makes my face feel refreshed.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for fast easy taking off makeup, usually I use 2 clothes to make sure my face is fully clean.
Vanessa F.
Fairfax, Va
Beauty Junkie Expert
It das good, for removing make up, leaves skin fresh nothing moré yo say, it does what it says
Alison U.
Hempstead, NY
Work really well to take off my make up ,doesn't leave my skin dry . Soft and smells god
Lynn B.
Abilene, TX
This product helped take my makeup off without an oily residue or super dry skin. Other products have left a slimy residue or olio residue. One product has left my skin super dry and itchy. This product helped with the task of makeup removal and I didn't feel the need to scrub my face afterwards.
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?