BY OLAY #92 in Face Wipes

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Gabriela G.
Doral, FL
This wipes are soft and is really easy to remove make up. Removes mascara without making your eyes burn. Your skin feels clean and soft after use.
Bonnie C.
Memphis, TN
Excellent product and we'll worth the price. My skin is very sensitive and I have to be very careful of anything that I use, this is good stuff.
Marla J.
Warsaw, MO
My favorite products li from Olay. Easy to use it's just wipes from like when you get home from work orchard you just get a wipe and you're done
Nicole R.
Oakley, CA
I love this because they work extremely well and they don't break me out because I have sensitive skin I'm not left red in the face when I'm done
Jenna W.
Muir, MI
Pretty good makeup remover wipes. It's in my top 5. I use many different products each day. I always feel fresh and clean after using this one.
Patricia G.
Arabi, GA
A must have! These wipes are great for removing g any type of makeup or mascara and an added bonus it does not irritate my eyes, which I love!
Rochelle M.
Akron, OH
Love these makeup remover wipes! They work great and are gentle on my skin, I just wish I could find a good product to remove liquid eyeliner.
Mary K.
Mt prospect, il
I can say this is the best nightly refresher. Althoigh i wish they sold more than just 20 wipes. Moce fresh scent, cleams makeup in one swipe
Leigh P.
This product is a great makeup remover especially for heavy or dark eye makeup. It cleans my face easily and leaves my skin soft and smooth.
jessica b.
Vance, AL
These work really good for wiping away make
Up at the end of the day. I'm bad about sleeping in my
Make up and these make it easy to get off.
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?