BY OLAY #93 in Makeup Remover

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Diane D.
Olay Fresh Effects Make-Up Removal Cloths are very convenient to use and leave my face feeling very clean and ready for Olay moisturizer.
Melissa K.
Elwood
I love these! They remove my makeup easily and have a pleasant scent.The price is very economical too!
Jessica D.
Braxton, MS
These were just okay, definitely not the best I've used. I noticed that they weren't able to remove all of my makeup.
Tatum K.
Stockbridge, GA
This makeup remover works really well and it inda seares the makeup around and takes a while to get it all off but only like 3 min.
Erika R.
El Paso, TX
I don't recommend using this type of product every night, as it is better to actually wash your face, but these are GREAT for on the go.
Crystal L.
This product world's really well on removing eye makeup and has a pleasant scent. There isn't an oily after feel either. Only thing I could suggest is smaller cloths, I cut mine in half to get twice the product because one cloth is too big.
Keondra G.
Great product. I love how u can wash all the product off the cloth and use just the cloth.
Jenna W.
Muir, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good makeup remover wipes. It's in my top 5. I use many different products each day. I always feel fresh and clean after using this one.
Katie B.
Chapel Hill , NC
These are okay at removing makeup. They take a long time to get off heavy eye makeup - longer than other products I have used. They don't irritate my skin or eyes.
Jonna H.
Fort Stewart, GA
Works great! Removes even waterproof eye makeup! I love how easy this product is to use!
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?