BY OLAY #74 in Face Wipes

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

Malinda B.
I stumbled upon these little jewels a couple months ago and let me tell you they are great! They don't break my face out or cause it to burn! Win win!!
Laurie R.
An easy way to clean your face before bed. I keep mine on my nightstand so I never go to sleep with my "face" on. Convenient, practical and affordable
Emily W.
Metter, GA
These are wonderful for 8 hour make up that's been on your face. They're very good for getting that make up right off without scrubbing your face off
Lexie S.
Aledo, TX
I used to use these when I was too lazy to wash my face and they got my bag off pretty well but my skin started breaking out so I stopped using them
Renica R.
South Ozone Park, NY
These are my favorite make-up removing wipes. They don't leave my skin feeling dry or oily, and I don't have to scrub to get the make-up off my face
Anna H.
Las Vegas, NV
These are my favorite they remove so much makeup, smell nice and don't irritate my skin at all. What can I say but if it works you don't shop around.
Bernadette B.
These wipes work very well very moist and sometimes I'd only use a half of a wipe and it would get all my eye makeup off i definitely recommend these
Jennifer T.
Bald Knob, AR
Loved this product. It works very well. I would suggest it to any of my friends. It's soft and very cost efficient, and feels like silk on my face.
Gabriela G.
Doral, FL
This wipes are soft and is really easy to remove make up. Removes mascara without making your eyes burn. Your skin feels clean and soft after use.
Tara S.
Poynette, Wi
These makeup remover cloths are great! with one wipe I can remove all of my makeup and my skin feels great afterwards. they are also good smelling!
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?