BY OLAY #93 in Makeup Remover

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Anna H.
Las Vegas, NV
These are my favorite they remove so much makeup, smell nice and don't irritate my skin at all. What can I say but if it works you don't shop around.
Emily W.
Metter, GA
These are wonderful for 8 hour make up that's been on your face. They're very good for getting that make up right off without scrubbing your face off
Lexie S.
Aledo, TX
I used to use these when I was too lazy to wash my face and they got my bag off pretty well but my skin started breaking out so I stopped using them
Bernadette B.
These wipes work very well very moist and sometimes I'd only use a half of a wipe and it would get all my eye makeup off i definitely recommend these
Tara S.
Poynette, Wi
These makeup remover cloths are great! with one wipe I can remove all of my makeup and my skin feels great afterwards. they are also good smelling!
ashley h.
Dallas, TX
Unfortunately one wipe is not enough... therefore the pack does not last very long. About three wipes are needed to effectively remove your makeup
Lori M.
San Jose, CA
Olay has always been the best of all products that i CAN SAY WORK GREAT!!tHIS MAKES MY FACE FEEL CLEAN AND GETS RID OF ALL MY MAKEUP..Thanks Olay!!
Jessica G.
Goshen, IN
Love these! They don't leave a filmy residue on my face or anything. I always use these to get off the makeup off before using an actual cleanser.
Myra G.
Edinburg, TX
They we're OK.....I wouldn't buy them again they we're to expensive....I weather use wipes and petromluim jelly.....works better and way cheaper!!
Gabriela G.
Doral, FL
This wipes are soft and is really easy to remove make up. Removes mascara without making your eyes burn. Your skin feels clean and soft after use.
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?