BY OLAY #93 in Makeup Remover

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
michelle m.
Ragley, LA
Love these wipes. And it Doesn't take much scrubbing to get my make up off. They don't tear like some other brands do. And they aren't dry like others are
Melissa M.
Pell City, AL
Worked great to remove the makeup. It left my skin feeling clean and soft. The convenience was nice and it's great for my teenager to use before practice.
Sal W.
San Jose, CA
Use these in the morning when I wake up to wash away all the dirt and oil from sleeping at night to make my face fresh and clean before I put my makeup on
Meghan S.
I totally love Olay's products. All of their products including the wipes are great! They are reasonable and I always have a great outcome when using Olay
Courtney M.
Orlando , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use these before bed so that I don't sleep with my makeup on. They are convenient and I know it's better than leaving my make up on overnight.
Maura W.
Cookeville, TN
It's gets the makeup off enough to be able to cleanse after. However, not always great on sensitive skin and I don't enjoy the residue feeling afterward.
Malinda B.
I stumbled upon these little jewels a couple months ago and let me tell you they are great! They don't break my face out or cause it to burn! Win win!!
Corinne R.
Naples
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very Convenient. especially if you travel a lot. You just add a little water and your good to go. It lasted me at least 30 days,  it was a great value.

Laurie R.
An easy way to clean your face before bed. I keep mine on my nightstand so I never go to sleep with my "face" on. Convenient, practical and affordable
Renica R.
South Ozone Park, NY
These are my favorite make-up removing wipes. They don't leave my skin feeling dry or oily, and I don't have to scrub to get the make-up off my face
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?