BY OLAY #93 in Makeup Remover

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great product that gets the job done and doesn't leave any soapy scum on your face.
Ashlynn M.
Pace, FL
Awesome makeup wipes that really refresh the skin and leave your face feeling fresh!!!!
Jordan D.
Seattle, WA
These wipes really get the job done. I wish the pack was bigger but I love them none the less.
Lenora J.
Dayton, OH
Lightweight, smells great and didn't break me out, so a winner for me. I love to take these when traveling, so when I don't feel like washing my face, I can still feel like my face is clean
Lourdes M.
Hialeah , FL
They're refreshing and they get the job done. I'm always a fan of wipes as it makes the process simple.
Victoria G.
Lubbock, TX
I don't like make removing wipes because to irritates my skin and it cannot remove my waterproof mascara so this product is not for me.
Jennifer B.
Monroe, WA
I love make up remover cloths! Makes it super convenient to take off your makeup each night, especially when traveling!
Shelli G.
Grand Ledge
I Love them. Its a Great product and Doesn't leave skin feeling dry or stripped. I would recommend to others.
Audrey O.
Newark, OH
I love these make up remover wipes! sherry leave my face feeling nice and fresh at the end of the night and get all my make up off easily. it doesn't turn my face red like other brands and it smells nice too!
Jessica P.
Visalia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. I use two sheets and they do their job and take all my makeup off. I'd buy again.
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?