BY OLAY #77 in Face Wipes

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

Jonay W.
These are good, the packaging is really unique to the eye for others that are around my age. It takes a couple of swipes to get the makeup off though, but overall, the formula is okay.
Katie O.
Linesville, PA
I really like these because of their convenience. They also take off make-up pretty well. I do have to let the towelette sit on my eyes for a few moments before it will remove my eyeliner & mascara however.
Tamara e.
Saint paul, MN
I love these wipes to there a bit smaller but still are great wipes i got these cute double pack sets for less than 4.00 each on sale amazing. There not greasy at all either
Courtney L.
I wear mostly eye makeup and need something to get it off every night. These wipes do the job! Just one and my mascara and eye liner are off. I highly recommend.
Sydnie B.
Washburn, TN
Used these cloths all my life and they make sure to get all the makeup off. Super easy to use. Only downfall is that I wish they lathered up just a little more.
Amanda S.
These are great! They not only remove all under eye makeup, they also feel cool and refreshing in skin. I have terribly dry skin and this did not make it worse.
Karina S.
Removes everything and leaves my skin so smooth and soft! My skin feels refreshed and great afterwards definitely would not be disappointed if you buy them!
Miriam C.
Fresno, CA
These makeup Removal cloths Are absolutely amazing. They remove all my face maleup. I recommend these to everyone, they make washing my face at night easier.
Heather S.
Denver, CO
I love makeup remover wipes and these from Olay make my face feel a lot cleaner than other wipes do, and they're perfect for me to take with when traveling.
Meghan S.
I totally love Olay's products. All of their products including the wipes are great! They are reasonable and I always have a great outcome when using Olay
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?