BY OLAY #74 in Face Wipes

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

Subrein D.
San Diego, CA
They don't remove all of the makeup off your face, but they do remove most of it. I would recommend using a facial cleanser after to make sure you remove everything.
Christine V.
Lancaster, NY
Very thorough at removing makeup. Nice scent, easy to use. Met my expectations. Would purchase again. Not too pricey. Comparable to other wipes. Nice packaging, easy to get wipes out.
Katie B.
Chapel Hill , NC
These are okay at removing makeup. They take a long time to get off heavy eye makeup - longer than other products I have used. They don't irritate my skin or eyes.
Pamela L.
Iola, KS
These are absolutely wonderful! I use them whenever I am in a hurry to get my makeup off at night. They effectively take all of my makeup off...even my eye makeup!
Jamie P.
Travelers Rst, SC
I have a small child so I just can not spend a lot of time at night taking off my make up when I am trying to get a toddler to bed. I like easy! These cloths work wonders and make my bed time routine super fast!
Amy S.
Lampasas, TX
They take it all off... leaving your face feeling fresh and clean. No more scrubbing away at your waterproof makeup.... it takes that off to. These are a must have for every woman.
Nikki M.
These are the best makeup removing clothes ever! Everything comes right off in one simple wipe. You don't have to go back over and scrub your face like other brands.
Kelly D.
Great product for a quick facial cleansing....it removes your makeup and smells fresh while doing it. Easily picked up at Walmart or Target and in easy packaging for storing.
Marlyne B.
Indianapolis, IN
This product works great! It does exactly what it's supposed to do. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and it smells nice! It even removes my infallible mascara!
Sherry D.
Omaha, NE
These wipes really removed the mascara each night. Soft cloth and nice scent. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has a hard time with getting mascara off.
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?