BY OLAY #93 in Makeup Remover

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Jamie P.
Travelers Rst, SC
I have a small child so I just can not spend a lot of time at night taking off my make up when I am trying to get a toddler to bed. I like easy! These cloths work wonders and make my bed time routine super fast!
Nikki M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the best makeup removing clothes ever! Everything comes right off in one simple wipe. You don't have to go back over and scrub your face like other brands.
Amy S.
Lampasas, TX
They take it all off... leaving your face feeling fresh and clean. No more scrubbing away at your waterproof makeup.... it takes that off to. These are a must have for every woman.
Kelly D.
Great product for a quick facial cleansing....it removes your makeup and smells fresh while doing it. Easily picked up at Walmart or Target and in easy packaging for storing.
Marlyne B.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works great! It does exactly what it's supposed to do. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and it smells nice! It even removes my infallible mascara!
Sherry D.
Omaha, NE
These wipes really removed the mascara each night. Soft cloth and nice scent. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has a hard time with getting mascara off.
Megan Z.
Latrobe, PA
Absolutely love the fresh effects line from Olay. This product effortlessly removed all of my makeup while smelling fresh and clean. What more could a girl ask for?!
Kristen S.
Rock Hill, SC
I have very sensitive skin and I used this product and my face broke out. If you have sensitive skin this is not the product for you, but otherwise it works well.
Jonay W.
These are good, the packaging is really unique to the eye for others that are around my age. It takes a couple of swipes to get the makeup off though, but overall, the formula is okay.
Katie O.
Linesville, PA
I really like these because of their convenience. They also take off make-up pretty well. I do have to let the towelette sit on my eyes for a few moments before it will remove my eyeliner & mascara however.
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?