BY OLAY #77 in Face Wipes

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

Michelle G.
Melrose Park, IL
Absolutely love this cloth it's gentle on the skin. It removes my make up very well. Living my skin soft and refreshing. I definitely recommend using this on a daily basis because I sure do.
Lucero A.
Crandall, TX
I got a sample of these in a subscription box and was excited to try them. They were honestly kind of a disappointment. They don't get the makeup off as well as other brands I've used before
Wendy R.
Ruby, NY
Love this my 6 year old who playes in my make up does this pretend TV commercial
one cloth on her eye countdown
3 2 1. swipppe lol
as she says make up all gone
Wendy
Katie G.
Cannon Falls, MN
I found these wipes to work pretty good. I felt like it got all my makeup off. I would use these wipes and then wash my face with a face wash to actually wash my face.
Nickie D.
Hinesville , GA
This is really all I like to use for me it's soft on the skin and allows me to remove my make up easily I have pretty sensitive skin so when I find a product that works I tend to stick to it
Meg K.
Griffin, GA
These cloths are perfect for on the go or at home. This is so simple for me to remove even the hardest of makeup without breaking out or blistering for heavy products.
Donna J.
Pelham, AL
This is a great product. I have been using it for years. It helps me when I am on the go. I can just pull them out of my purse and refresh my face. Wonderful product and I am very pleased!
Susan E.
Gresham, OR
It's got a great texture too it that's unrivaled among cloths I've used! Really deep cleans & leaves me feeling fresh! Durable, dependable & I intend to repurchase!
Christine V.
Lancaster, NY
Very thorough at removing makeup. Nice scent, easy to use. Met my expectations. Would purchase again. Not too pricey. Comparable to other wipes. Nice packaging, easy to get wipes out.
Subrein D.
San Diego, CA
They don't remove all of the makeup off your face, but they do remove most of it. I would recommend using a facial cleanser after to make sure you remove everything.
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?