BY OLAY #98 in Face Wipes

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Donna J.
Pelham, AL
This is a great product. I have been using it for years. It helps me when I am on the go. I can just pull them out of my purse and refresh my face. Wonderful product and I am very pleased!
Meg K.
Griffin, GA
These cloths are perfect for on the go or at home. This is so simple for me to remove even the hardest of makeup without breaking out or blistering for heavy products.
Wendy R.
Ruby, NY
Love this my 6 year old who playes in my make up does this pretend TV commercial
one cloth on her eye countdown
3 2 1. swipppe lol
as she says make up all gone
Wendy
Nickie D.
Hinesville , GA
This is really all I like to use for me it's soft on the skin and allows me to remove my make up easily I have pretty sensitive skin so when I find a product that works I tend to stick to it
Katie G.
Cannon Falls, MN
I found these wipes to work pretty good. I felt like it got all my makeup off. I would use these wipes and then wash my face with a face wash to actually wash my face.
Susan E.
Gresham, OR
It's got a great texture too it that's unrivaled among cloths I've used! Really deep cleans & leaves me feeling fresh! Durable, dependable & I intend to repurchase!
Subrein D.
San Diego, CA
They don't remove all of the makeup off your face, but they do remove most of it. I would recommend using a facial cleanser after to make sure you remove everything.
Christine V.
Lancaster, NY
Very thorough at removing makeup. Nice scent, easy to use. Met my expectations. Would purchase again. Not too pricey. Comparable to other wipes. Nice packaging, easy to get wipes out.
Katie B.
Chapel Hill , NC
These are okay at removing makeup. They take a long time to get off heavy eye makeup - longer than other products I have used. They don't irritate my skin or eyes.
Pamela L.
Iola, KS
These are absolutely wonderful! I use them whenever I am in a hurry to get my makeup off at night. They effectively take all of my makeup off...even my eye makeup!
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?