BY OLAY #93 in Makeup Remover

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
Vidya R.
I have often used it and nothing bad to say about them. They are exactly what the name suggests. Refreshing and leaves you cleaning fresh.
Just a disclaimer: I use makeup wipes as a first step to remove make off my face, I always always always follow up with a cleanser.
Erika R.
El Paso, TX
I don't recommend using this type of product every night, as it is better to actually wash your face, but these are GREAT for on the go.
Tammy I.
Lexington Pk, MD
Awesome product! it helps remove my make up without irritating my skin. highly recommend
Rochelle M.
Akron, OH
Love these makeup remover wipes! They work great and are gentle on my skin, I just wish I could find a good product to remove liquid eyeliner.
michele c.
Burbank, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love makeup removers! I like to use them before i wash my face at night to make sure i really got everything off. These olay s'wipes do a great job of removing my makeup without that slimy film that some other removers have. A must have for all women
Jennifer B.
Winnsboro
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are a quick and easy way to remove your makeup when you don't need a shower but need to get rid of the day's makeup
Natalie R.
Kemmerer, WY
Love these because it is so much easier to use a wipe then to use a cream or soap. Keeps my face soft and they smell great!
Marissa H.
Huntsville , AR
Only makeup remover I will use, the wipes are smooth and don't break me out like everything else does. they smell wonderful and just leave your face feeling clean and free from the day.
Merima B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They remove makeup pretty well but honestly they do sting my eyes. That was my only problem. They do smell nice.
Ashlee F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live these clothes. They are so easy to use and work amazingly. I never have to scrub they just wipe the makeup right off
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?