BY OLAY #92 in Makeup Remover

You're busy, we get it. So, check out a refreshing clean that keeps up with you olay fresh effects s'wipe out refreshing make-up removal cloths. Now you can keep everyday cleansing at your fingertips to lift away dirt and make-up in a flash even waterproof mascara! Conveniently packaged in a packet of 20 and perfect for on-the-go, these handy make-up remover wipes belong in your purse, your gym bag, your carry-on everywhere you go. Then, whenever you need a quick clean with a refreshing kick, it's there to do the dirty work. With olay fresh effects make-up remover wipes, you're good to go. Each s'wipe out...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean o... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out...2 Answers
  • Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sob...1 Answers
kai a.
Atlanta
These wipes were actually given to me as a gift, so I'm a little iffy on the price. They have a gentle feel, I prefer something a little softer, by great around the face when taking off makeup. You may have to use more than 1 for your eye makeup but great wipes. I would definitely buy more.
Maria L.
Vermillion
I am not really a fan of makeup whips, however this product did not leave my skin feeling dried out. Often times with makeup remover whips I have to tug and my eyes to get all the mascara off, but not with this product. It is affordable and we'll worth the money
STARGAZER L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love these!!! They are in my gym bag, my purse, my pool bag and in my car. They leave my skin feeling soft and refreshed. They perfect after a workout or just running around town with friends. They smell great and are worth every penny!!! What I love most is they are part of the Olay beauty line. Olay is a great brand and is continually making great products.
Kimberly S.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great product to have. Whether it's just at home or to take the pack on the go. They smell amazing and they leave you face feeling very refreshed and clean. As far as price it's decent and yes I would recommend this product to others!
Jessica R.
Bowling Green , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product, however I did feel somewhat greasy afterwards.  It was gentle on my skin but left my face still feeling dirty. It is a great value for the price and I would recommend it based on price.  I may buy this product again.
sydney b.
Petersburg, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
took face makeup off (powder, concealer, blush, bronzer and etc.) but left a weird film over the top of the face that was tacky. it did not take off my eye makeup well, leaving me pulling on my eyelashes and having to use more than one wipe.
Rolda S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used these wipes a while back but not to remove makeup but used it to remove dirt and grease after a long day out and need a quick refresher because I have oily skin. I would recommend this to anyone because not only can this be use to remove makeup but also to remove dirt as well.
Victoria R.
lake cormorant
This really works I wear a lot of water proof make up and this removed it quick and easy and was really gentle on my face and was packed great for reuse! I would definitely recommend this product!
Cheyenne M.
Beckley , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was okay, definitely was not my favorite. Felt as if they could have been more wet, they did not take my makeup off like other products I have used.
Rizzy V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using face wipes for my pre-wash face cleaning routine to remove make-up. The Oil of Olay brand feels really light. I still need more than one for chin area removal.
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I have very dry skin, would this help out or just dry my skin out even more?!
Paola V.
Zacatecas
Un muy buen producto que cumple con su objetivo de creación y sobre todo súper práctico porque puedes traerlo en tu bolso! Muy recommendable.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?