BY OLAY

Olay Fresh Effects Clear Skin See Spot Swipe Pre-moistened Cloths Are Packed With Exfoliating Power And Suitable For Oily Skin. Perfect For On-the-go, Bring These Wipes Along In Your Purse, Gym Bag, Or Carry-on.

Water, Alcohol, Sorbitol, Propanediol, Decyl Glucoside, Dmdm Hydantoin, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-10 Caprylate/Caprate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Tetrasodium Edta, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

Lindsey R.
Boston
These wipes were something I got on clearance and they were fine. I didn't feel anything special from these and just used them to take off my makeup. They worked well for that purpose and I would honestly just go with another brand to do the same thing!
kai a.
Atlanta
These wipes were actually given to me as a gift, so I'm a little iffy on the price. They have a gentle feel, I prefer something a little softer, by great around the face when taking off makeup. You may have to use more than 1 for your eye makeup but great wipes. I would definitely buy more.
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
I am absolutely obsessed with this product now. I accidentally fell upon this product in an emergency need of face wipes. I typically purchase another brand. They were out and I just needed something to use that night. I was so very surprised at how amazing these are. They have the perfect scent, the best moisturizing effect, I love that they are also exfoliating which is why they feel so rough. If you turn the wipe around it is soft for your eyes too, for removal of eye makeup. I love the exfoliator effect of these wipes. They not only make my face feel super soft, but they also make me feel so refreshed and clean and feel like all of my make up is actually gone. Other wipes sometimes I feel like they just smear it all over my face and deeper into my pours. I love the package and how nice and fresh they look on the shelf, but also the cost. Very affordable and very amazing. Highly recommended!
Marianne A.
Colorado Springs
These wipes are so convenient. I never used to clean my face until I started buying these. No excuses see anymore! Even when I come home from being out late, I take one of these to bed with me and clean my makeup off before I shut my eyes.
Jessica R.
Bowling Green, KY
I like this product, however I did feel somewhat greasy afterwards.  It was gentle on my skin but left my face still feeling dirty. It is a great value for the price and I would recommend it based on price.  I may buy this product again.
Joanna B.
These olay make up wipes are really nice . I use them before I wash my face so I make sure all my makeup is off . I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate my skin
Emma B.
It didn't beat Neutrogena but it was up there I hope that one day something will change about it I will make it the best ever but very nice packaging and affordable but it does have room for improvement on its ingredients
Ashley J.
Makeup wipes is a must in my bathroom because it's a faster way to get your makeup off. On another note, I dislike when the cloth is thick and rough to my skin like this product. Plus doesn't fully remove the products of your face.
Lauren G.
Lake Mary, FL
Ugh! I've never tried a worse makeup remover in my entire life. I purchased these wipes because they were new (and I had a coupon for them). Thank goodness I didn't pay full price for them. They are awful! My biggest complaint is that I cannot use them within 3 inches of my eyes or the fumes coming off the wipes will burn my eyes for quite some time afterwards. I mean, like, really really burn. I don't consider myself to have sensitive skin, and I'm not prone to breakouts, but using this makeup wipe alone (and not washing my face afterwards) caused me to break out so bad! I went from no zits to about 7 of them. Olay really needs to step up their game...I've never really used Olay products before, so as an introductory product, I'm not sure I'll go back to Olay.
Janna R.
Groton, MA
These were cloths that were so-so for me. The packaging was a typical sticker which quickly became useless so most of the wipes dried out. They did an okay job removing and cleansing but overall, not my favorite.
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
Would anyone recommend this for sensitive skin ?
Angie H.
Does anyone know if these makeup remover cloths really work?? and also, do they leave the face oily because i already have oily skin.
Katie M.
How well do these work compared to other products? I have sensitive eyes and most wipes i use irrtate my eyes.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
I have a coupon for this product, but I am not sure if I wan't to try it. I have dry, to moderate skin and after a long day with makeup on my face needs a fresh. Is this the product for me?
April I.
Gurnee, IL
Does this come fragrance free?