BY OLAY

Olay Fresh Effects Clear Skin See Spot Swipe Pre-moistened Cloths Are Packed With Exfoliating Power And Suitable For Oily Skin. Perfect For On-the-go, Bring These Wipes Along In Your Purse, Gym Bag, Or Carry-on.

Water, Alcohol, Sorbitol, Propanediol, Decyl Glucoside, Dmdm Hydantoin, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-10 Caprylate/Caprate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Tetrasodium Edta, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

LINDA H.
Corcoran, CA
I love using the Olay Fresh Effect S'wipe Out! Refreshing Wake-Up Removal Cloth,because it always leaves my face feeling so smooth and removes my makeup with ease.
Marlaina L.
Lansdale, PA
I purchased these on clearance for less than $2 thought I would give them a try. I used these both before I applied my make up and also to remove and I thought it did a great job. The wipes are very moist and smell refreshing. My skin felt clean and airy. I don't get many pimples so I can't determine if they helped in that area. I did note my makeup looked more clean and vibrant after application. There is 20 in a pack and they are almost as large as a baby wipe so I would cut them in half not to waste. Even at regular price I think it's a great deal for the quality of the product if comparing to other makeup removers or facial cleansers. Olay is simply a brand I can trust and I'm always drawn to there products because of the quality.
karen j.
This is a very good makeup removing wipe!! It has a product on the wipe so you can get all of your makeup off with a simple swipe. It leaves my skin feeling very refreshed and clean, while also hydrated!
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
I love these brush a fax of wipes to remove the make up. I am a first time he was there and I really loved how it removed all of my make up off with just one wipe.
montana s.
Lafayette, LA
as the name hents refreshing face wipes yes they do give your skin this rehydrating feel and they do remove makeup really ell i say about 2 swipes with the same sheet and im done that easy also a plus is that it doesnt leave your face feeling tight and uncomfortable so i dont knkow about yall but i like that in my makeup removers.
Jennalee W.
I used these to remove my makeup. They didn't burn my face like most makeup/face wipes tend to do on my face so I was pretty happy about that. They smell nice too. However, they weren't the best at removing my makeup. I had to use three whole wipes to clean my face when I usually only need one. I prefer the Neutrogena ones better. These were more expensive too.
Elizabeth G.
Cameron , OK
I really like these makeup remover wipes. They smell nice and work well. If I do have a heavy makeup day it don't take everything completely off but I also wash my face after using any wipe though. They are also great for after workouts to just clean the face of any extra oils. I would recommend.
Tiffanie W.
Edwards, IL
first off id like to say that the citrus/mint is a amazing smell and makes my face fell all fresh and oil free its affordable and gentle on any type of skin I have very sensitive skin and I break out all the time. this keeps my face oil-free and I would differently buy it again and again
Nicole G.
Chesapeake, VA
I liked this product because when I used it, it made my face feel fresh and my face is oily so it took the oil away and I really loved that, it feels soft it doesn't harm or make red the acne so I really recommend it to oily skin and acne people. It also takes the makeup away easily.
Claudia C.
Riverview , FL
If I could give this zero stars I would! I'm not usually picky with makeup wipes at all and I don't react to many skincare products or have sensitive skin. Right when I applied this wipe to my face it stung and my eyes watered immediately. Definitely would not recommend this whatsoever.
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
Would anyone recommend this for sensitive skin ?
Angie H.
Does anyone know if these makeup remover cloths really work?? and also, do they leave the face oily because i already have oily skin.
Katie M.
How well do these work compared to other products? I have sensitive eyes and most wipes i use irrtate my eyes.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
I have a coupon for this product, but I am not sure if I wan't to try it. I have dry, to moderate skin and after a long day with makeup on my face needs a fresh. Is this the product for me?
April I.
Gurnee, IL
Does this come fragrance free?