BY OLAY

Olay Fresh Effects Clear Skin See Spot Swipe Pre-moistened Cloths Are Packed With Exfoliating Power And Suitable For Oily Skin. Perfect For On-the-go, Bring These Wipes Along In Your Purse, Gym Bag, Or Carry-on.

Water, Alcohol, Sorbitol, Propanediol, Decyl Glucoside, Dmdm Hydantoin, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-10 Caprylate/Caprate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Tetrasodium Edta, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

Jenny C.
I love the soft feeling of these wipes, thick enough to get the job done and gentle on my face. Great scent too! I've run into the thinner stuff that feels real dry and scruffs up my face, that didn't happen with these!
brooke w.
Loveland
i have really oily and sensitive skin, i break out really easily too. this can been a great cleaner for my face. however, i only use it at night because if i wash my face twice a day with it, it’ll dry my face out too much.
Alyssa M.
I am always up for trying new make-up removers, especially make up wipes because they are so handy! I did not care for the feeling these left on my face afterwards, but they worked great and smelled amazing!
Meagan H.
Long Is City, NY
I love this product. It feels so nice and refreshing. I use it after a long day when I’m tired and it always picks my skin up and makes me feel super rejuvenated. Great product for the price and quality of what you get.
Naomi B.
morgan hill ca
I have tried many brands of wipes, and the truth is that they have cleaned me well, I think they are more practical, especially when I'm in a hurry, I remove all the makeup, very effective! if I recommend them
Karley K.
Nottingham, PA
These are ok. They don’t really do much. I think that it is kind of a waste of money to buy these and I don’t feel like it removes much makeup at all. I normally love play products but I don’t love this one.
Dawn A.
Pomona
I like the product with the ability to get my make up off simple i would love for it to get mascara off a little easier but it was effective for what I need to do everything always has room for improvement
Bryce I.
Lincoln
Super effective at removing makeup, usually only takes me one cloth to remove my face. Leaves my face ultra moisturized, clean, and fresh at the end of the day. Highly recommend for the quality and very affordable.
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I liked these Olay makeup wipes, they removed my makeup and I didn’t get that tight feeling when done. I feel they done the same as some other brands for cheaper could have done, but they did the job.
Michelle E.
Helena , AL
These make up remover cloths are great! They get rid of my eye make up effortlessly. It is very gentle on your skin and eye area. The packaging is convenient and looks nice. It is a good product!
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
Would anyone recommend this for sensitive skin ?
Angie H.
Does anyone know if these makeup remover cloths really work?? and also, do they leave the face oily because i already have oily skin.
Katie M.
How well do these work compared to other products? I have sensitive eyes and most wipes i use irrtate my eyes.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
I have a coupon for this product, but I am not sure if I wan't to try it. I have dry, to moderate skin and after a long day with makeup on my face needs a fresh. Is this the product for me?
April I.
Gurnee, IL
Does this come fragrance free?

Kohl's