Independence , MO

I have a coupon for this product, but I am not sure if I wan't to try it. I have dry, to moderate skin and after a long day with makeup on my face needs a fresh. Is this the product for me?

Sandra F.
Sandra F.
Crossville, TN
2 years, 11 months ago
It is worth buying. I have dry skin and it makes my skin feel smooth.
Independence , MO
3 years, 11 months ago
This product leaves your face feeling absolutely amazing. It leaves behind a pleasant, clean scent and makes your skin feel smooth. They are pretty pricey for the quantity that you get in a package, but I have found they are well worth the cost. It will help your dry skin, but will def not make it worse.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Medina, OH
4 years, 5 months ago
This product has never dried my skin out and i always have that problem with products like these drying my skin but that has yet to happen. i would definitely give it a shot it definitely gets all the makeup off your face with a few swipes. i wouldn't use it as a face wash though I'd try another product. i hope that helps :)