Ang T.
Ang T.

Does anyone know if these makeup remover cloths really work?? and also, do they leave the face oily because i already have oily skin.
Sandra F.
Sandra F.
Sept. 30, 2015, 8:11 p.m.
Yes, it does well removing makeup
Arpi S.
Arpi S.
July 30, 2014, 8:37 a.m.
They do work for the most part, but after wiping away with makeup remover, I still wash my face with soap and water because there's no way the wipe gets everything off. I particularly like to use the wipes to remove eye makeup, because mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow may take a few washes to be completely removed.
Nichole F.
Nichole F.
March 27, 2014, 8:21 p.m.
I disagree with the previous answers. I thought the wipes left my face slightly oily.
Carrie J.
Carrie J.
Oct. 10, 2013, 11:43 a.m.
My skin felt gross and oily after using these. I know they're oil free so I don't know what it was, but it wasn't pleasant for me. Not to mention they sting and burn eyes.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Oct. 7, 2013, 9:57 p.m.
I have very oily skin and these didn't leave any residue at all. Your skin is left feeling very soft and clean. Avoid your eyes or breakouts though because they will burn. Even though they are effective I wouldn't recommend them simply because of how badly they burn.
Chusy O.
Chusy O.
Sept. 23, 2013, 7:49 p.m.
These wipes actually left my skin feeling very clean and fresh! I have the exact same problem with products that leave my face feeling oily. I really recommend them! I've never had problems with them being too strong and stinging or burning my skin!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Aug. 1, 2013, 1:07 p.m.
I can't remember if they leave your skin too oily after but, they are a bit rough on the skin compared to olays other towlettes.
Farran L.
Farran L.
July 2, 2013, 1:58 p.m.
I also have oily skin but these wipes didn't feel oily, nor did they dry out my skin! If you have break-outs now I'd avoid these though-they'll make your face burn.

Join Now